Chapter 2

Isabella’s Pov

As soon as I got home I found Mike sitting in front of the window crying. I ran up to him “Mike whats wrong?” I said he looked at me and cried even harder… What the hell was going on was all I could think of ? “He broke up with me Isabella” mike said yes mike is gay but that doesn’t make him any different from all the other guys! I hugged him and let him cry on my shoulder until he had it himself to stop.

It hurt me seeing mike upset I pulled out my phone and went on twitter I decided I wanted to post something “I hate seeing mike so upset but I LOVE YO0U MIKE AND YOU HAVE ME ALWAYS AND FOREVER” as soon as I posted that tweet a lot of fans started sending nice comments to mike which made me feel a lot better. As soon as I was about to log out I noticed I had 5 new followers I checked to see who it would be and little did I know it was the 1D guys I approved all of them and then loged out.

That night I decied to sleep in the living room with mike and just watch movies and eat a lot of junk food to get things off his mind.  “Mike I wont be here for dinner tomorrow boo” I said he looked at me “Date with the styles already” I laughed and smacked him “No dinner with all five boys we hit it off really well.” I said

“Don’t forget you need one more song izzy” mike has always called me izzy for short ut when hes upset at me he calls me by my first name and that’s when you know shit just got real lol.

The next Day

I woke up with my back killing me I knew I shouldn’t have slept on the floor as soon as I grabbed my phone I saw I had three messages.

From : Harry<3

Isabella it’s harry love

From: Harry <3

Is this your number Isabella?

From: Harry <3

Gessh it’s 3 am your sleeping I believe. Anyways were meeting up at BJS for dinner love.

I laughed at his name because he had to add the heart to the contact, .

To: Harry <3

I’ll be there (: omgosh loser I was sleeping what on earth were you doing up so early?!

From: Harry <3

I couldn’t sleep and you were running through my mind lol

To: Harry <3

Aww your such a cute dork anyways on my way to the studio ill see you later on?(:

From: Harry <3

Bye love xxx

I made my way out of my house as soon as I got inside my car I called scooter just to let him know I was on my way to the studio. The drive came to an end knowing I was three blocks away from it. As I was making my way into to the studio I heard a voice I knew someone was singing but then it clicked in my head “JUSTIN!” I yelled running through the doors Justin smiled at me “Izzy you made it! Ive missed you” Justin has been with scooter since he was 12 and he was my mentor but he recently took a break from music to focus on his life with his family he has always been like a brother to me. he is currently dating Kyile Jenner and they seem happy.