Jealousy Bites

Começar do início

He saw us and heard everything... he knows we're together.

I stepped in between them then, put my hands on their stomachs.

"Blazing Palms!"

Blood tears ran down my cheeks as fire shot out of my hands, knocking them apart. They fell to the ground, stopped arguing and stared up at me. Confusion filled their jealous eyes, everyone stared at us.

"What the hell are you doing, Ariella!" Bakugou snapped, Deku said nothing.

I looked down at him as red tears stained down my cheeks. His anger vanished soon as he saw my face, Deku faded his lightining.

"You love me, don't you Bakugou?" I said shakly.

Deku's eyes went wide as everyone gasped. Bakugou said nothing and turned away from my gaze, Deku just stared at him.

"Is she right, Kacchan? Do you love her...?"

He turned back glaring, "What if I do? Is that a fucking crime!"

My eyes went wide, he does love me...

Deku glared back, "Of course it's not, Kacchan! But..."

He got back up from the ground and stood up, Bakugou did the same.

"But what, you damned nerd!"

Deku clenched his fists, "I love her too! I have since childhood, you will never one up me on that!"

"You wanna bet?! Let's go right now!" and they attacked each other again.

Flames and lightining sparked throughout the living room, lightinging it up like it was Christmas. Back and forth they went and I couldn't take it much longer. Such anger and hurt was building up, buring me form the inside. That's when Bakugou reached for a dinning chair and I snapped.

They're ruining my birthday over jealousy!

"KNOCK THE FUCK OFF!" and charged at them, everyone's eyes went wide.

My wings busted out from my back as I slammed them back down to the ground. I was on top of them, blood tears running down my cheeks as I wrapped each one of my legs around one of theirs.

I placed my hands on their chests, my shirt barely staying up, and stared down at them. Their eyes went wide as I pushed down, making them squirm under my burning palms.

"A-Ariella! What are you doing?!" Deku shouted.

"Let me the fuck go! I will kill you if you don't get off me!" Bakugou shouted.

I pushed harder, "Both of you shut up, I can't take this anymore! I'm so sick of you two arguing over me!"

They stopped and went back to staring at me. Ever so slowly, their angered expressions vanished in their eyes and guilt took over.

"Ariella, I--" Deku started, I cut him off.

"Don't, Deku! Do you both realize you've ruined MY birthday and everyone else's day?!"

"I didn't, it was all Deku!" Bakugou snapped.

I glared, pushing more, "NO, it wasn't!"

He squirmed, "Damn it, Ariella! Cut it out!"

"Stop, Ariella! Please! You're hurting us..." Deku cut in.

I looked back at him, to Bakugou, then to my hands and my eyes went wide again.

What am I doing?!

Instantly I pulled my hands back, let go of their legs and fell back to the ground. I looked at over at all my classmates worried eyes, then back to Deku and Bakugou.