At least she's hot

Start from the beginning

"So what's your game plan, player?" Tahno questioned, folding his arms.

"I have math with her next period." Korra stated ."I'll study her, learn what she's like, and after class I'll strike."

"Well hello miss confidence." Ming chuckled.

"Believe me, before the weekend Sato will be moaning my name," Korra laughed, then faked a throaty sigh. "Oh, Korra Yes!" She breathed out, making all of her friends laugh.

Then, in a perfect timing, the bell went off, and Korra smirked.

"Guess it's my cue," she chuckled, "see ya later guys!" She winked and waved goodbye, jogging to math class. When she reached the classroom she picked a sit at the back so that wherever this Asami chick sits she'll have a good view on her. Some group of girls who usually sat there tried to kick her away, but thankfully, people knew not to fuck with her, so they gave up soon enough.

And there she is, miss elegance, Korra mused to herself while watching Asami enter the room. She wore a red tight t-shirt that had not a deep enough cleavage for it to be inappropriate, but deep enough for Korra's eyes to be drawn to it. The shirt she wore was half tucked into a pair of black ripped jeans that were tight in all the right places and showcased her sexy long legs. And to top it off, she had high black boots to match . It was a known fact that Asami knew how to dress, but damn, the girl was smoking hot.

Korra wasn't paying attention to class, instead she studied Asami. The raven haired girl however, was listening closely, raising her hand from time to time to answer questions that were directed at the students. What a smartass, Korra rolled her eyes, it's a good thing she's hot, otherwise Korra might've been disgusted by the fact that she had to bang her. She'd still do it, but she wouldn't enjoy it very much.

Another thing Korra found very attractive about her was her voice. The way she spoke, the way her ruby lips wrapped around each syllable... Korra found that very alluring, and the thought of Asami screaming her name... Yep, she couldn't wait to complete her bet.

The unfortunate thing was that Asami really gave her straight girl vibes, not that it mattered very much. Korra considered herself to be above sexual orientation, it's just that sometimes changing a straight girl's mind was challenging, and to be honest, she hated doing that. But it's no biggie, nothing she haven't done before.

Before Korra even knew it, the class ended. Time flew by so fast that she barely noticed until she saw Asami getting up, which also took her time to digest because the way Asami got up gave Korra a perfect view of that perfect round ass of hers, and the sight alone sent a throb of lust in between her legs.

She quickly gathered her thoughts and grabbed her bag, bolting out of class. Her plan was simple, from her observation, Asami was pretty smart, she could play on that. It wouldn't be that hard to play the dumb student that needs private lessons in math because... Well, she wasn't great in math, she was in advanced math by chance only. Now all that she needed was a way to initiate contact, she figured Asami with her straight girl tendencies would be a fan of the romantic 'oh no I accidentally ran into you and knocked your books over' trope, so that what she went for.

She spotted Asami and aimed right to her, picking up a pace and eventually, crashing right into her, sending her books flying. Asami froze for a moment, but without even looking at Korra, she just kneeled down quietly, not saying a word.

"Oh no!" Korra said with fake suprise and kneeled down, helping Asami picking up her books. "I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there!" She apologized.