#41 She had no idea what she just did to me.

Start from the beginning

"No It's fine." I said shyly.

"Liam." She said sternly.

"Liv." I replied.

We stared out an argument with our eyes but in the end I gave in because I didn't want to get into another fight. If she wanted to see how disgusting I was then I wasn't going to stop her, I didn't have the energy. With a sigh I pulled my t.shirt over my head and then coiled over with the pain of my own movements.

Her eyes fluttered over my bare skin, soaking up everything I had to offer and returning with a look of sympathy. It made me feel pathetic, everything about this made me feel pathetic. She reached out and skimmed over my bruise with the tip of her fingers but I flinched back and then grimaced with pain of my sudden jolt.

"I'm sorry." She whispered through a shaky voice.

"It's fine. I'm just not ready." I admitted timidly.

"I'm going to get you some pain meds."

"I have some, I buy them off that chem kid. His moms a pharmacist so he has access to really strong ones."

A troubled look crossed her face as processed my words, it was replaced with guilt soon after and I knew exactly what she was thinking about. The time we were handcuffs and she laid into me because I involved her in a drug deal. I reached up and glided my fingers softly down her cheeks.

"Don't." I whispered.

"Don't what?" Although she already knew what I meant.

"Don't beat yourself up, you never knew."

"Come inside." she offered

I honestly don't think I could manage climbing back down the treehouse and then the thought of climbing up her stairs made me feel physically sick. I was exhausted and in pain with restricted movements. I just wanted to stay here so I politely declined her offer and to my surprise she said she would stay with me. I opened up my sleep bag and draped it over both us, she cuddled into me placing her hand flat across my chest in the only area that wasn't covered in a purple bruise. I didn't mind the touch as long as she didn't move her hand around but she seemed to keep it still understanding my inability to accept touch.

A comfortable silence grew between us as we lay listening to outside noise of nature, it was relaxing and I could feel my body drifting off to sleep until she pulled me out of my sated state.

"Liam?"

"Yeah?"

"Have you found anyone to fuck during the lock in yet?"

Her question was so random and my body tensed under her touch. All day I had been getting asked personal questions surrounding my sex life and I honestly just felt uncomfortable talking about it, mostly because I didn't understand what was going on with myself. For anyone else I would tell them to mind their own business but I vowed to be truthful with Olivia, I just didn't know the answer to her question. In a normal world I would take that bet on and win it, but in this world I had no desire to have sex with anyone except the one person I couldn't be with. I know what everyone expected me to do but in this moment I wasn't sure if I was going follow through with it.

"No." I answered simply and truthfully

"No?" She questioned, clearly unsatisfied by my vague answer but that's all I had to offer right now so I repeated my answer.

"No."

***

I don't where we were but we lay together in the grass, my worries seemed so far away. She reached out and touched my chest, it was clear from bruises with no sign of my struggles. The dimples sat proudly on her cheeks from the wide smile she showed me, I knew she was happy and that's all I ever wanted.

Her hands found my sides and really slowly she moved her fingers up and down, giggling at the way I squirmed under her touch. They found my waist band and in feather light movements she traced my hip bones and the 'V' they formed that led to an area I so badly wanted her to explore. I raised my hips into her hand, willing her to drop them further but she loved that she was teasing me, making me want it. With an arched back I let out a sexual groan and her face lit up, the sun gleaming in her beautiful green eyes.

Her fingers moved up, tracing over each individual ab in efforts to drive me crazy. I wanted her fingers to explore a different area. My body craved her and the frustration built.

"Liv." I whispered with a pleading voice that asked her to take me but she giggled and continued trailing her soft fingers down my skin. A purple bruise appeared across my chest and I looked at it wondering why it was there, it didn't belong there. Not here in my dreams.

My lower area throbbed and felt rock hard, it was agonizingly good but it was desperate to be relieved. The sensational tingles that ran all over my body under her touch became more real as more bruises appeared and the brightness of the field around us turned to darkness as the cool air hit my body making everything come to life.

I squirmed under the movement of her fingers, wanting to let go of all my frustration held tightly in my pants and I moaned quite loudly into the darkness, pulling me fully out of my subconscious and making me realize this was actually happening.

"Liv... you have to stop that right now." I whispered, opening my eyes to greet hers. I couldn't be alarmed at her touch because I was overwhelmed in the desire she was making me feel and as she dipped her fingers along the waistband of my bulging boxer shorts I tilted my head back soaking in every gram of pleasure she was enduing. I closed my eyes, enjoying the touch and bit down on my lip to stifle my groans.

I felt myself building inside, climbing higher to my climax and I honestly couldn't let that happen. She had barely touched me and yet I was ready to blow prematurely. Jesus. But she continued, giving me something that I had never felt before.

"Fuck... Liv... you're gonna unman me." I breathed out through sexual pants.

I grabbed her hands and pulled them high above our heads, rolling on top of her body as the seduction took over. I had lost all control, in the best way possible and now I just wanted to feel her inside me one way or another. My eyes darted towards her lips and when she didn't back away I lowered my head, closing the gap between us.

My tongue invaded her space, claiming every inch of her mouth like I couldn't get enough of her and my body grinded against hers soaking up every bit of pleasure I received from the friction of her against my crotch. It wasn't like our last kiss which was slow and passionate, this was full of want and need for each other. It was hot and heavy, laced thick with a seduction that couldn't have been sated with just a kiss. My hands explored the sensitive area under her camisole, raising it higher in the desperate desire to feel her skin under my touch. I stayed below the bra, careful not to touch her in any place she hasn't consented to. My body was awake, for the first time in a long time when with a girl and the ache it brought with it was full to brim making me tight, solid and desperate for a release. The sweet taste on my lips brought back a flood of memories from the waterfall and the aftermath that followed which wasn't as sweet.

I pulled back from the kiss, allowing us the space we needed to breathe but I wasn't willing to back away from her so suddenly so I rested my head on her forehead and panted back my respiration.

"Why did you do that?" I asked as my thoughts came into focus.

"I... I don't know." she replied, her cheeks getting pinker by the second.

She had no idea what she just did to me. I rolled off her and gathered my thoughts. That was really dangerous, it could of gone horribly wrong for her. Her touching me, me losing control, I could've freaked out at any second.

"You can't do that to me." I whispered, feeling a little lost that I allowed her touch.

"I know. I'm sorry." She replied.