'I'm happy for Callum.' I shrug sassily.

'Should've never trusted a scaffolder anyway.'

I tuck my hair behind my ear. 'Onwards and upwards I suppose.' The tone of my voice changes a little bit to how I actually feel, a lot sadder.

'I know it's not a nice moment. But, is there anything you'd like to say.' I put all my anger into two words.

'Congrats, hun.'

I smile fakely, hearing Paige snort quietly. Then I can't look as Laura talks to Molly, not really paying attention.

Then they take their seat and Laura tells me I'm single, then I can sit down.

'Do you want a cuddle?' Luke T asks from beside me and I nod, biting back the tears now I wasn't stood in front of him.

Luke pulls me into his side and Siannise grabs my hands, rubbing my arm.

'I cannot fucking believe him.' She fumes, shaking her head.

I laugh once, whispering back. 'I look like such a fucking idiot.' I wipe under my eyes with my free hand, catching the tears before they can fall.

I wasn't gonna break down here. Not yet, when the little prick could still see me.

Then Laura leaves with the rest of the not picked new people, and we're free to go from the fire pit.

'Sursh.' Paige and Siannise hug me straight away, and they pull me straight off upstairs.

'I am gobsmacked.' Paige says and I shake my head.

'I'm such a fucking idiot.' The tears start falling as soon as we get up the first flight, heading towards the day beds.

'I cannot believe he's done that. Honestly. What a dick.' Siannise fumes too.

We get to the daybeds and I fully break down.

'I can't. I can't do it. Not again.' I cover my face, one of the girls either side of me.

'You cannot let this affect you at all Sursh. Honestly, if he's done this, there's something wrong with him. He's fucking delusional.' Paige shakes her head.

'But why. It's not just him. This always happens. I always get the shit.' I cry, wiping my eyes carefully.

'I have to put up with it and then they go off and be amazing for someone else. Why can't I just be the girl. Why am I always the one that loses.' I sob, Siannise sighing as she cuddles me more and I vent.

'How am I supposed to stay in here now?' I shake my head, hearing footsteps and turning away from whoever it is.

Until I see it's just the two Luke's.

'Awh, Sursh.' They both come over as I hide my face again, standing up.

'I don't, I just wanna go home.' Paige and Siannise jump straight up. 'No no no.' They rub my arms.

'How, how can I sit there and just watch them.' I start sobbing again, I couldn't control it. 'Saoirse.' I feel arms around me, not Paige's or Siannise's as they're still rubbing my arms.