1//Small Happenings//1

"Y/n!"

"Oh god, she isn't breathing!"

"We have to get her to the hospital!"

"Sirius, how far is the hospital from here?"

"Just a few miles."

"Y/n, darling please don't die."

-
Your eyes shoot open and you gasped as you shot up.

"Y/n!" Hermione exclaimed and rushed over to your bed.

You looked around confused and saw that you were in the hospital.

"Where- How? What happened?" You asked looking at Hermione.

"One of the death eaters hit you with a curse and it knocked you out. You weren't breathing until we got you here. The doctors inspected you and they said nothing bad happened. You'll just have a few headaches that's all." She said.

"I have those everyday, so I think I'll survive," You said and laid back a bit, "Where's Fred?"

"George took him to get cleaned up. He hasn't showered or eaten in days. He never left your side." Hermione said and you sighed as you thought of how Fred was torturing himself.

"We're back." George said as he walked into the room. His eyes landed on you and he smiled, "Come on, Freddie."

"I just wish she would wake up." Fred said sadly walking into the room with his held down.

"She will, I promise." Hermione said as she got up.

Fred sat down on the chair next to your bed and held your hand.

You chuckled quietly, him luckily not hearing you.

"Did the doctors say anything?" Fred asked, turning around looking at Hermione.

"They haven't been here yet," You said and Fred just nodded.

Moments later, Fred's head shot up and you laughed.

He stood up and smashed his lips on yours.

"How long have you been awake?" Fred asked with happy tears streaming down his face as he rested his forehead against yours.

"Not long," You said as you put your hand on his hand which was holding your cheek.

"Don't you ever scare me like that again." He said and kissed you again. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him a bit closer.

You two broke the kiss after a while and you smiled at each other.

-
"No, put that shelf over there." You order Fred and George as they carried a shelf into the shop.

"Remind me, who's shop this is again?" George said.

"Remind me, did you ask for my help or not?" You said and Fred chuckled.

"I think we should stop for today. Georgie has a date." Fred said after they put down the shelf.

"Ohh, with who?" You asked smirking.

"Angelina Johnson." Fred smirked as George blushed.

"Isn't that your ex girlfriend?" You asked Fred.

"We talked, but we were never together. I liked someone else." Fred said coming over and wrapping his arms around you.

"Okay, I'm going to go take a shower before you two make me sick." George said and you and Fred laughed as he left.

"Soooooooo," Fred said placing his hands on your hips, pulling you closer and resting his forehead against yours.

"So?" You said and chuckled.

"We have the place to ourselves tonight." Fred smirked and you blushed and you had a big smile on your face.

"Oh yeah, how about a movie marathon?" You asked teasingly knowing exactly what me meant.

"No, something more fun." He said.

"Something more fun than a movie marathon?" You said as if you're in thought, "How about baking?"

"No," Fred groaned, "Think something more fun. And it involves just you and I and a bed or a couch or anywhere actually."

"Ohhhh," You said, "So we're reading books then?"

"Y/n," Fred groaned and you giggled. "Don't worry darling, I know what you meant." You said and then you stood on your toes to whisper in his ears, "We're going to have so much fun."

"Alright, I'm off." George said as he walked down the stairs.

"Alright, have fun." You smiled as you pulled away from Fred, "But not too much fun."

"I'm not you, Y/n." He said and you laughed as he walked out the door.

"Okay he's gone, let's go!" Fred exclaimed and pulled you up the stairs to his and George's apartment.

You laughed as he dragged you into his bedroom and then started kissing you...

-
"And this shop is done." You smiled as you looked around the shop.

"You did an amazing job, love." Fred said and kissed your cheek.

"Thank you so much, Y/n." George said and gave you a hug.

"It's really no problem lads." You said and smiled at them, "But you know, I should really get going my train leaves in half an hour."

Fred grabbed your suitcase and George waved goodbye as you and Fred walked out the door, hand in hand.

You got to the train station and you got your ticket and everything and now you're just waiting for the train.

You giggled as you saw the kids play together in the strangest ways. Reminding you of how you used to play with your brother when you were a kid.

"You want one of those?" Fred asked snaking his arm around your waist.

"Mhmm," you hummed nodding.

"Let's go try for one then." Fred said standing up and pulling you by your arm.

"Fred!" You laughed as you stopped dead in your tracks causing Fred to stop as well.

"What? You said you wanted one. I just wanna give you one." He said and you giggled.

"Not now you idiot. I'm not even 16 yet, I can't have a kid right now." You giggled.

"Why not? The making process is the most fun part." Fred said and you laughed.

"I know that, but let's wait till after we're married, okay?" You said.

"Fine!" Fred groaned like a 5 year old and you giggled.

"I love you," you said as you wrapped your arms around his neck and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you too, but you missed." He said and you chuckled as you kissed him on the lips.

The train pulled in causing you two to pull away.

You walked over to your suitcase and you picked it up.

"I'll see you in a few days to come check up on the shop." You said as you kissed Fred one more time and hugging him.

"I love you." He said and kissed the top of your head.

"I love you too." You said and let go of him and kissed him one last time.

It lasted for a few seconds before you pulled away and walked to the train.

You waved at him as the door closed and the train started moving.

"See you in a few days." You mumbled to yourself.