i

Hi,

It's me Bobachaii!

Now, there are some things I wish to make clear within this part of the book. Please bear with me and read carefully.

-------------------------------

Let's first of all start with a little fun background story about how this book came to be. When I first developed the idea of this novel, it was actually for a boys love (BL) event my friends and I had organised in a discord server. I had submitted the first version of this plot in the "Tragedy" round. And for anyone who cares to know, the original version was called "For Your Sake" keke — also, it was the entirety of chapter 1. No, there was no happy ending.

While I had formed this plot as BL, however, I am fully aware of how incapable I am when it comes to accurately representing a relationship between two men (being female myself) — therefore I never really had any plans (or courage) to develop this into anything further than a mere plot for that event.

However, one day while I was finally alone in my house and had a moment of sudden inspiration, I decided to go on with this plot but twist it a little and make it into something that I could better represent. A heterosexual romance lmao.

-------------------------------

Now the twist within the original idea was the inclusion of the fantasy element. Where the initial main character had killed himself and that was that I made the protagonist of this story come back to life... or well, something like that. And so, Rissaya was born.

I understand that the primary theme of this novel is quite different from what I have normally written. It centers around the concept of reincarnation/transmigration. For those of you who are not aware, transmigration is the movement of a soul into another body after one's death. Reincarnation and transmigration can therefore be said to be related to each other —as should you believe in the concept of reincarnation, you may find it easier to understand the concept of transmigration.

-------------------------------

I am aware that as it was for me initially, it may also take you all some time to understand the concept so please do raise questions if you are confused, and let me know if I write well enough to get your mind off of that little factor.

-------------------------------

Secondly, I also want to make it clear that this book is purely fictional. While I may be inspired by a country or a culture — you may imagine it as you wish because I am not going to write locations, structures, and/or individuals with 100% accuracy to reality.

-------------------------------

Likewise, while in the essence of it all — this novel may impart some moral values, please do not expect my characters to be morally and/or politically correct individuals. Nor extend that towards the relationships within this novel. I have full trust and faith in you all to be able to read my novels while retaining the ability to perceive what is correct to do or tolerate in real life and what is not. I am not hoping to impart life lessons and virtuous knowledge upon you people — I am hoping to just write a spicy story that will keep some of you entertained.

You have been warned. If you want to read perfect novels where everything is politically and morally correct and people who do wrong/ make mistakes never get forgiven and get shoved into jail — this is where you stop, my loves. Please save your time reading this novel only to get annoyed and send me hate mail/comments. Thank you pew pew <3

-------------------------------

Finally,I use British English and this is my first draft. Do not expect this novel to be grammatically perfect and wonderfully edited —I'm a writer who does not major in creative writing or literature. I'm a science/medical student, guys.

That is all, If you're still reading then I hope you enjoy!

Much love,
-boba

P.S. I write happy endings.