Chapter 5

“Years

 Years has pass since I last saw you

Saw you sleeping in a box

Knowing you’ll never wake up

Looking at faces with water in their eyes

Some I knew some I didn’t

Knowing what was going on

Jet I didn’t cry

Until I left the box

Where your 8 year old body was lying inside

People wonder why I was leaving

Without saying good bye

They knew why

They just didn’t want to see it

My inside was yelling

My brain not believing

My heart broken

My world change in one day

Since I saw them put your body under grown”

Silence surrounded the classroom after Nowaki read his poem at loud; you just could heir the teacher’s birds singing, singing a sad tune. The teacher stood up of his seat and told Nowaki to seat down not bothering to ask why he wrote his poem. Nowaki didn’t really care, it was already too hard for him to wright such thing of his pass, so he was okay to not be ask questions.

“Okay then,” the teacher said with a nerves laugh, “that was our last poem for today, so for Homework I want you to write another poem of the life’s of Romeo & Juliet and I want you all to-,” the bell rang interrupting the teacher and the students run out of the door not wanting to know what else he had to say. Everyone had left, even the teacher, except 3 students; Nowaki, Miyagi, and Riku.

“That was a cool poem Kusama-kun,” Miyagi said with a smirked in his face, “sad but cool in its weird way,”

Miyagi Yo, tall, charming, black hair, dark bluish eyes and muscular body was known as the casa nova of Shikon High school, supposedly he had fuck every girl in his Middle school and now he was just half way done with the girls in this campus! Or so Nowaki had heard, but who was he to judge a person from some rumors that might be lies… or not.

“Thank you… I think”

Nowaki whisper the last thing not really wanting to be complemented about his poem, his depressing poem of the death of a precious friend who had died years ago, “I mean what I say, okay?” Miyagi continued, “I know the feeling of losing someone really close to you; I know it hurts and it will hurt you forever, as if the memories and filling you had for that person is hunting you… Reminding you to not forget,” at this comment Miyagi’s smirk faded away and turned to a sad smile as if he was remembering something.