c.s²

requested: yeoshwa_
relationship: enemies to... something?
word count: 1.7k
published: 08.26.20

"no, seriously, we have to do something. look how awkward they are," mingi pointed out, his tone soft as they all secretly looked over to watch san and y/n. y/n was the oldest in the group and you'd think his relationship with all his members would be the older brotherly type, but for some reason unknown to others, his relationship with san was...tense.

some atiny who notice the aura around them called it out as sexual tension, but no one knew or understood what was going on with them.

y/n felt the hairs on the back of his neck as he sat against the mirror in their practice room. he let out a short sigh, his thumb slipping in between the pages of the book he was reading and he looked up, seeing the little crew of members quickly turning around. his eyes squinted, picking out each member; mingi, yeosang, jongho, and wooyoung. they were definitely up to something.

yunho was asleep in the corner of the room, balled up in the corner, and san was standing in front of the mirror and practicing his facial expressions while dancing. they were right next to each other, but they completely ignored each other's presence.

"i don't know, are you sure we should interfere? they look pretty fine to me." yeosang reasoned, shying away from being devious. mingi smacked his teeth, looking at yeosang as if he'd said the most stupid thing ever.

"are you kidding me—look at them now—they've been this way since we were trainees."

they all looked over again as san had accidentally bumped into y/n. the older looked at him, expecting him to apologize, but san just scooted back over, resuming his practice. y/n shook his head and took a deep breath, going back to reading his book. 

yeosang paused, thinking about it, "i guess so—but i don't want any part in it. leave me out of it."

-

"y/n hyung!" wooyoung frantically called out to the older, running from around the corner. the elder froze in his tracks, immediately turning around to console the younger.

"what, what, what's wrong?"

"jongho-" he bent over, trying to catch his breath, "practice room—hurt ankle..."

y/n's eyes grew, running off to the practice room as soon as the words left wooyoung's mouth. behind him, wooyoung stood hunched over, dramatically heaving his chest and trying to regain his composure. once the footsteps softened, he peeked up, standing up once the coast was clear.

-

the screeching sound of y/n's sneakers against the floor echoed in the hallway. his mind was a bit panicked, not even noticing that no one else was rushing to the practice room like he was.he reached the door, flinging it open and stopping in the middle of the room to look for the injured boy.

what he did see, however, was a startled san, the younger hurriedly stopping the music that boomed through the speakers.

"what are you doing?" san was confounded; what is he trying to do now?

"where's jongho?" y/n was a bit slow with the blood pounding in his ears, he hadn't realized that there was no injured boy.

"what are you talking—" the practice room door was slammed shut, giggling heard behind it as the lock twisted from the outside.

san ran up to the door, knocking on it, "open up! it's not funny! what are you guys doing?"

"no! not until you guys fix...whatever it is that's going on between you!" mingi shouted back, thrusting his fist in the air as if he was performing the Earth-saving act.