Var-"hmm."

Seeing smile and content on Nandini's face.Varna felt something inside her.Though she smiled but deep inside she was thinking something else.It was true that after marriage a girls life changes.Only if she accepts change in her life.These small things are so precious.How would she figure out when all this time.She was discovering her messed up life only.

Same day she was standing in front of mirror in her room.Looking at herself.Her empty neck and forehead.does she look married?She remembered circumstances under which they got married.It wasnt perfect time or situation.But it holds truth that they are married.Today seeing Nandini and her words affected her.Even she also wants to feel joy.Happiness of being complete woman.She opened wardrobe and started looking for something.She became restless on not finding it.She checked all boxes of her jewelry.

Var-"how can I be so forgetful.I kept it here only."

Vivaan came back from office.Taking yawn he undid his watch.Looking at his wife.Trying to look for something with frown on her face.

V-"Did I entered my room only.Someone looking into jewelry and stuff wow."

Var-"Where did it go.No.I cant lose it."

She closed wardrobe.Sadness visible on her face.She checked al boxes and couldnt find her wedding chain.How irresponsible of her to lose it like that.She cant even tell anyone about this.It was her fault only.Vivaan came to sit beside her.

V-"What happened.Anything wrong?"

She shook her head and left from there.He gave confused look to her.

Next day Shivani was showing pictures of her friends to Lata Nandini and Varna.After men left for office they settled with coffee for some time.Last night only Shivani informed everyone about attending birthday party at her friends place this evening.Though Vivaan sulked.It was strictly his mothers instructions that all of them have to go.

L-"Akka she looks so young.Who will say she has four children.Two grandkids."

Sh-"yes she used to be fittest among us in college.Now see still the same.I have given up long ago."

N-"But you do look fit mami.Oh look at these babies so cute.Must be twins."

Sh-"Yes its their birthday only today.First birthday so they are celebrating it big.Sanya must be very angry with me.I couldnt attend her sons wedding and then didnt go to see when twins were born.After long time we caught up and she invited me."

While they were busy in discussion.They silently noticed Pranush making his way to pics.Grabbing tab in his hand.Talking to himself seeing babies.This made everyone laugh.

L-"Our Pranu is happy seeing these pictures.See how he is trying to chat with babies."

Sh-"Yes he is growing up now.Slowly he will start looking for someone to play with him.Usually kids do like that.Nandu is solving this problem for you Pranu.You will get to see cute little baby sister or brother soon."

Nandini and Lata smiled seeing little one looking at them and as if he understood their words, he clapped smiling.Making everyone plant kiss onhis chubby cheeks.Varna was observing her son very well.He was growing every day.He came back running to her feeling shy rubbing his eyes.He played with all of them for some time.Later Nandini helped Varna picking mugs.As both discussed about what to wear for evening.

It was already evening.Nandini and Reyaansh were as usual bickering over Nandinis dress.Which wasnt fitting her.She even started crying making Reyansh shocked over it.Lata made him understand that mood swings were common.She solved problem by finding another dress.Which Nandini loved.