The middle was still soft like melted butter but with the diced spam, hotdog and onions.

I made two, i like having eggs in the morning. Nothing could beat a good protein meal to start your day. I made coffee for us two and placed it on a tray.

I walked carefully towards her room. Opening the door gently, peek into the door and saw Tori still naked on the bed. I entered the room slowly placing down the tray of food on the table near the balcony.

 I entered the room slowly placing down the tray of food on the table near the balcony

A buzzing sound could be heard across the room. I saw my phone lit up a couple of times. I jogged towards the phone to turn it off but my phone vibrated nonstop. It was an incoming call from Keith.

I'm sorry Avery I didn't know.
I was drunk and everything was going too fast and i-it was an accident please Avery talk to me!

The call hanged up left me all confused and bothered. I never saw Keith so disturbed and chaotic as he was on the phone.

I was distracted from my train of thoughts as arms snaked under my waist. I guess I'll be liking hugs given from the back very often.

"Good Morning." She whispered as I felt her plant soft kisses on my neck.

I turned around wanting to see her face. I fixed her hair and tucked it behind her ear.
She gave me a tight hug as she went to my back and hugged me like a koala. She wrapped her arms around my waist and her head rested on my shoulders.

"I made you breakfast." I said with the brightest smile I could muster.

I dragged her towards the table, she obliged peacefully. She sat down on the chair admiring the view from the balcony.

I placed our plates neatly on the table and also our cups of coffee. Her face lit up as she saw the food I made. It was the very first meal she had on a japanese restaurant. I mean she's had the infamous sushi and ramen but not this.

She started digging in happily as I just sat there and admire this beauty devour her food

She started digging in happily as I just sat there and admire this beauty devour her food. I took a sip of my coffee and stood up to get a few things from my bag.

I found my cigarette case on the bag and took it outside

I found my cigarette case on the bag and took it outside. Tori was busy eating to notice what was in my hand. I pulled out a joint to smoke before I eat. I don't usually smoke but after Keith's phone call had me thinking. What was that about?

As the click of the lighter echoed, wide eyes soon ogled in front of me. I forgot that Tori never saw me carry cigarette nor a joint. Before I could even take hit, she grabbed it from me.

"Why do you have this?" A disturbed and concerned Tori asked me. I smiled at the fact that she thought I was all Saint and no game. I shook my head and chuckled softly.

"Well Im old enough to smoke am I?" She looked at me confused her mouth hanging open, indicating an emotion of 'wtf??' so i took the chance to get my joint back and stood away from her before she could react.

I stood by the balcony as I brought the joint to my lips. The warmth of the smoke filled my lungs. My eyes closed as my head lightened. The thick smoke filled the air as I released every bit of it out.

My eyes drifted towards the person looking at me. I gave her a faint smile as I turned away to clear my mind. I was lost at the vast sea surrounding the view. Arms wrapped up on my waist brought comfort to my soul. Whatever it is about that phone call caught me restless but now I've found my antidote.

"What's bothering you?" her voice filled with concern as she asked me this. I turned around to face her, she was worried. I cuddled up in front of her as her arms tightened a little bit more.

"Keith called awhile ago, he was saying a bunch of stuffs I don't understand." I said as Tori placed her head on my shoulder.

"Maybe he was back drinking again with his friends. Didn't he got out of rehab about a month ago?"

I figured maybe Keith was just apologizing for going back to his old ways. Since I was the only one who talked him out from being disowned by my parents.

"Maybe he was just sorry for all I've been through since I took his side." things got a little clearer but I was still left with uneasiness.

"Don't stress your self out and eat with me. We'll have a long day ahead." Tori said as she led me towards the table to eat.

It'll be a long day ahead for sure.