My eyes widened in shock. This man was giving me the surprises at every moment.

"You-you are asking me to decide whether I want to go or not? I mean 'me'?" I asked incredulously. He raised his perfect brow at me. I shrugged.

"I meant nobody has ever considered my opinion in their life. I am still surprised that you even asked me." I said truthfully. I didn't expect him to turn out such a gentleman as I saw none in the mafia.

"You are my wife. That makes you my equal not below me. Your opinions will always be my priorities. I am not supposed to bring a random mistress to the parties. Am I?" He asked me wriggling his brows. Another wave of shock ran over my body.

"You are telling me that you don't have a mistress?"

"Yes. I don't and never had. I consider my life too important and precious to waste my precious time over some random mistresses." He said truthfully. My heart fluttered at his every word. I still couldn't believe the fact that I was married to the gentleman.

I nodded slightly lost for the words.

"But I don't have a dress." I said remembering that my old clothes didn't have any fancy dresses as I never expected from father to bring me in one of his parties along with others. My old wardrobe only consisted of badass vintage style shirts, skirts and jeans etc.

"That won't be the problem at all. Incase you haven't notice your new wardrobe in your room. That contains every kind of clothes." He said standing up from the chair. I nodded.

"But can you help me selecting a good dress. Actually I never wore that kind of clothes so I don't have much experience." I said tucking a wild curl behind my ear. My cheeks blushed red.

"Yeah sure."

| ~ |

"I think you should try this one."
Noah said after I got disappointed in finding no suitable dress pointing out to the red spaghetti strap dress. That caught my attention. I agreed at him.

"Wow that's the type of dress I wanted. It looks modest too." I exclaimed. Noah sighed a sigh of relief. He got ready for the work and left the house. But before he showed me the game room.

I was so excited to find out that I could play the games any time I wanted. I instantly began to play 'Call Of Duty'.

| ~ |

I styled my hair into most decent bun I could make. Though it looked like a messy bun. But I didn't complain. It looked good. The dress was so pretty. It came just below my knees. I sprayed my favourite perfume on undersides of my wrist and then my neck to give myself a final touch.

 I sprayed my favourite perfume on undersides of my wrist and then my neck to give myself a final touch