"I'm happy you came to your senses and made the correct decision", he said handing me the pen.

"This is not for your satisfaction, this is for my daughter who deserves the best", I said signing the contract.

"And the best is what she will have. Come on", he picked me up locking the door and walking to the bed.

"How about we start on my son right now", he kissed my lips and then my neck while he started undoing my pants.

"No Tremaine, you're not getting it that easy and I'm not having a baby"

"Why the h*ll not?", he asked furiously with his nose flared out.

"Because you could have any kind of disease, you need to be tested"

"I was already tested for the marriage license and no I don't have anything and why you not having my baby?"

"Oh, because I got my tubes tied after I had Princess"

"What?! Why didn't you tell me that?!"

"You seemed to know every d*mn thing else about me, how'd you miss that one", I asked sarcastically sitting up.

*Smack

"You're not going to keep talking to me like you've lost your mind"

I collected as much saliva as I could and I spit in his face. While he was wiping his face I punched him and I ran to the bathroom locking the door.

"OPEN THE D*MN DOOR!! NOW!!", he was banging on the door and I pray he wasn't waking my baby up. I cried looking at my face and I had his hand print on it. It stings so bad.

"Not until you calm down!!", I yelled back.

He stopped banging on the door and after about 8 minutes there was a light knock.

"Baby can you open the door please?", I sniffled and I opened the door slowly. He came through the door and he pulled me into his arms. I cried even harder and I tried to push him off of me.

"Daddy's here baby. I didn't mean to hurt you okay?", he kept trying to pull me closer to him but I kept trying to push him off.

"Leave me alone"

"Come on baby, you spit in my face and you punched me back. Come on now we even", he walked me slowly into a corner in the bathroom so I couldn't go anywhere and he's to strong to try to fight off.

"I don't care, you slapped me"

"I know baby. I'm sorry", he started undoing my pants and kissing my lips. When I didn't respond he squeezed my a** making me gasp and he slid his tongue in my mouth. While he was kissing me he put his hands in my thong and I felt his finger entering me. He was going in deep making me jump a little and run from his fingers.

I started moaning in his mouth as he sped up and entered more than one finger. He started sucking on my neck and started fingering me going faster.

"Tremaaiinneee", I moaned softly.

"You like that baby?", he asked quietly then kissing my cheek. "Huh? That feel good baby?", he sped up and I felt juices and I jerked a little.

"I'm about to cum", I whispered hoping he heard me.

"Uh unh, I want you to cum when I'm in you", he took his fingers out and started licking his fingers like he just ate some bar-b-que chips.

"You forgive me?", he asked nuzzling his face in my neck.

"I forgive you. But I'll do more than punch you and spit in yo face if you slap me again"

"Aight, get in the shower"