Chapter 3

TIFFANY ON TOP

"What do you mean what will I do for the money?", I asked looking in his eyes.

"How far will you go for your little girl to live a good life?"

"I'd do anything"

"Just what I wanted to hear. Here, sign these papers and we can get started"

"No sir, I'll go over this with my lawyer and what's your real name?"

"Stop being complicated. Read the d*mn papers and sign it"

"Answer my question. What's your name?"

"Tremaine. Sign", he said forcing a pen in my face.

I rolled my eyes and snatched the pen. I put it down on my side and I read through the contract very thoroughly. It basically said I'd have to travel a lot and no matter where he went I'd go. I had to abide by his rules but what got my attention was the part that read we had to get married.

"Hold up, why do we have to be married?"

"Simple", he shrugged his shoulders and walked off as if he just answered my question.

"No I'm not signing this. I'm leaving now", I stood up but he snatched me and pushed me against a wall.

"You're not going anywhere and neither is your daughter, finish the d*mn contract so we can sleep"

"No, I'm not getting married to you"

"I don't care what you want to do, you're signing the contract"

"Why?! Why do I have to do it?! Get somebody that'll actually want to be with you"

"Doesn't work like that. You're specifically chosen to do this"

"By who?!", screamed.

"Don't yell in my d*mn house, you ain't paying bills in here, lower your tone and talk like you have some sense before I get rid of all 5 of them", he said that so coldly I just swallowed a lump I felt in my throat and I calmed down a little.

"Who and how did I end up in all this?"

"Because you're Tiffany Renee Hayes. You've been watched by many upperclass men. I'm the highest in the drug trading business with many other titles but this is why you're here. You've been working with Diego Santiago Castillo and he's coming up in the drug business and we know it's not on his own, I've checked your track record and my oh my you put in work and I snatched you up before anyone else could and I've been watching your moves and I like the way you handle business and clean up after yourself"

"Well if you're the highest up then why do you need me?"

"To stay on top. You being with someone else will give them a chance to come up and I'm not having that. And I already have you a passport I just need you to sign this contract"

"No. I have a child"

"And she will be home schooled because we will be traveling a lot"

"Mmm mm I can't do it"

"Yes you can and you will. I'm done playing games. I just need you to sign this marriage certificate and we can get someone from the courthouse to do the ceremony and sign the license. It's simple. You need to get full custody of..."

"I already have full custody of my daughter but she's going to miss being here and seeing her dad and her friends, her family. And I'm going to miss it here too. My bestfriend and brother is here"

"And that's all you have. When you got pregnant no one else gave a d*mn about you"

"That's not true and exactly what will I be doing if I did sign this contract"