"Well when you do sign the contract you will be coming to many business trips, meetings, vacations and everything with me. You will be helping me make deals with smaller drug dealers and you will make sure my supply never runs out. I have an island just for my product to be made and grown. I go there every now and then to check up on things there and you will come with me. When we're working nothing else matters but money, but at home you will be wife. Taking care of the house"

"You know you're really back stroking right now. Everytime you talk you're making me want to say no more and more"

"Well how about you think about that little girl sleeping in the other room. If you don't do this I will make sure you make no more than you need to survive and I will make sure it's the same with her. Now you choose. Work hard and get everything or work hard and never come up again in life"

I took a deep breath in and out really thinking. I can't believe I'm about to make a deal with the devil.

"Can you give me the contract", he grinned something evil and handed me the contract and I sat back down at the desk and continued reading.

"Push pause again. Why the h*ll do you have to put your penis in my vagina unprotected to have a baby for you?"

"Because I need an heir to pass down my business to. I'm in a dangerous life and I don't know when I'll die and when this will all be over for me so I need a mini me"

"Can you pass it to..."

"No!! It has to be my son"

"How do you know you'll have a boy the first try?"

"Because the men in my family have boys first and you've already had your first child so this should be an easy decision to make"

"No it's not. If I have your child we will be stuck with each other until we die. But not only that but if you die then I have to think of the same thing happening to my son. You see how protective I am over my daughter I'll be the same with my son. I don't want my son doing what you do and I don't want my daughter doing what I do"

"You're a smother. Aight I'll take that into consideration while you signing this"

"I'm not signing this. I'll be poor"

"Mommy, mommy, mommy", I turned around and I seen Princess running around. She was just sleep what is she doing up?

"What? What's the matter?"

"I-I opened my eyes and I looked outside, and it's a big swimming pool and it has big water slides and a waterfall. Then I open a door and it's a closet full of clothes that would fit me. Is it for me?"

"Listen sweetie..."

"Mommy is it mine?"

"Yeah Tiff, is it hers?", T asked crossing his arms over his chest looking down at me.

"Mommy can it please be for me. This is awesome. I love this house already. Is it for us mommy?", I looked in her eyes and I couldn't say no.

"Yes baby, come on you need to get some rest okay?"

"Okay", I walked her back to the room and I tucked her in.

"Goodnight", I said kissing her head.

"Sleep tight"

"Dream sweet dreams"

"All night", I smiled and I closed the door.

I let out a huge breath I was holding in and I walked back down the endless hallway that felt shorter than when I walked the first time to the master bedroom.