Chapter 2: Umaru Doma - The Big Sister?

The two teenagers have arrived at the location which is a hospital.
Yes.
Taihei got into an accident, a horrible accident.

Umaru goes to the receptionist, but saw a room open and saw a bag and that bag was familiar to her as she rushed there, Ebina saw Umaru run inside that room so she followed.

The doctors were doing their work till umaru barges in and saw her onii-chan, and starts to literally cry her eyes out, she doesn't even bother to hide it.

"B-Big Brother!! A-are you O-okay?? Say something!!"

Ebina arrived gasped in terror, almost like the same reaction as Umaru when she saw Taihei in that condition.

Umaru grabs Taihei's clothes and shakes him as hard as she can, pleading for him to wake up but the doctors have to pull Umaru away from him.

They can't afford to have this person's sister shake them in this condition.

The doctors have Taihei in a critical state so Umaru has no choice but to wait.

But she's almost stubborn trying to get past the doctor that was blocking her just begging to let her see her brother, but the doctor won't allow it.

They can't work to fix him if there's a sister who's crying besides him.

But eventually Umaru understands and decides to wait outside the room, with Ebina.

Ebina was also at the verge of tears earlier but she decided to suck it up as it was not really genuine of her to cry infront of somebody she's not that close with.

Or maybe she is?
She doesn't know herself.

Ebina wants to comfort Umaru but she doesn't know what to say and anything she say might upset umaru even more than she already is and she doesn't want that.

Umaru has feared the worse thing that can happen to her big brother and it happened.
Which Umaru is now scared.
What if her brother dies? What will she do?

She won't have anyone to be with anymore.
She's still in high school and worse of all she can't afford to make him do anything.

But Umaru thinking about that makes her feel more bad and she just almost just screamed but sound of pain just came out of her mouth, Ebina noticed and she quickly asked.

"A-are you okay Umaru Chan??"
Umaru was silent for a few seconds before telling Ebina-

"I'm fine, Ebina Chan... Thank you for being here, I don't know what I would do If I was alone here..."

Ebina doesn't know what to respond to that as she looks around trying to look for something to say and she yelled out.

"P-Phone..!"

Umaru looked at her with a confused expression but Ebina was pointing at something and once she takes a closer look, it's her big brother's phone.

She gets up and quickly walks there picking up the phone and returned to Ebina.

She checks her big brother's phone and its locked. She tried something but it was wrong and a hint appeared.

Favorite Animal?

Umaru seems like she knows this but she can't take a clue on what it is.

She just takes a guess. Cats.

And it was right.

It suprised Umaru but put a smile on her face that her big brother secretly doesn't like big scary gorrilas.

She takes a look at his phone and it looks like he was about to text Umaru but it was cut off, something must've happened.

She proceeds to check until she hears Ebina's stomach rumbling.

(Transferred) Taihei The Proclaimed Little Brother! जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें