Dozing off

"In situations where you're unsure of how many hostages..." Aizawa droned on to the class.

Midoriya wasn't listening. He was staring out the window waiting for class to end. He wondered if Toga would be in his room tonight. It had been two days and he was getting weirdly impatient. He wrote it off as anxiety about the whole situation and fearing for his life. Deep down though he knew that he really had nothing to worry about. Even if she were trying to kill him she wouldn't get very far. He remembered what she looked like in the moonlight. She had the same outfit she usually does some assorted school girl clothes and a knife. He hadn't noticed her eyes before that night though. They were yellow. Golden yellow a yellow so beautiful that-

"Midoriya" lida says swiping his hand in front of Midoriyas face.

Class had ended and he hadn't even noticed.

"Oh yeah hey" Midoriya said packing up

"Kaminari asked what your favorite color was Midoriya" lida said sternly, clearly concerned about Midoriya.

"Yellow" Midoriya says without thinking

"Isnt his costume green" Mineta says as Midoriya runs out of the classroom.

Midoriya ran towards his room at full speed, he was in such a rush he had to intentionally stop himself from using his power.

He ran into his room and looked around and no toga in sight. He thought maybe since it was a Friday shed have the weekend off. He closed the door behind him locking it and sat down in bed "Villains don't have weekends off Deku" he reminded himself, he was thinking of Toga not as a villain but as something else.

"Everyone has weekends off baby" Toga says appearing right infront of Midoriya who jumped in shock. Toga fell forward on top of Midoriya. He gave himself the "if i fight back shell lash out" excuse and let himself fall onto his bed with her on top of him. He thought for a second as Toga continued to lick his neck and decided he might as well do as he wants. He wrapped his arms around her and let her warmth spill onto him. He found himself at peace in the last place he expected to find himself at peace.

Suddenly Toga sits up still resting on top of Midoriya but no longer hugging him.

"Whats wrong with you, why are you so fine with this" Toga says suspiciously

"I just trust you I guess" Midoriya says casually

"Youre never this nonchalant" Toga says

"Youre never this not trying to stab me with one of your weird knives" Midoriya says

Toga actually laughs a normal laugh.

"I guess its never been just us" Midoriya says

Toga looks around the empty room "Yeah I guess youre right" she looks back down at Midoriya "What about your girlfriend lida or something" Toga says finger on her chin and hand on Midoriyas chest.

Midoriya audibly laughs "lidas the boy with the engines on his legs"

"You know who i mean..gravity girl" Toga says snapping her fingers.

Midoriya looks away from Toga no longer smiling "Im not with her nor am I into her" he already heard enough of this from the guys.

"Ok" Toga says shrugging. She falls back on top of him.

"Hey Toga" Midoriya says

"Yeah" Toga says

"Mind if I take off my uniform" Midoriya says stroking her hair.

Toga just holds on tighter and pouts. Midoriya doesnt bother putting up a fight and just goes back to petting Togas head.