he then shows her...the albums...videos..oftheirmarriage,godbharai...with tears continously flowinin hiseys....

littlelater he goes to clean up his face.....observes sona's vitals having shrp change with breathlessness...

with in no time....he rushes to call ambulance...andgets to sippy hospital..where sonais taken to ot ....asking rohit to stop outside.....

he is walking with lotof pain ...a min..like a million years....till he hears babe scream....he is jumping like amad guy.....aftersome time...rohit was called inside...

he goesand seesbabe ...on crib...andsona..lying on bedwith lot of machines....naren looks dull...he is still hoping evrything got fine...but hisfrnd dr.vyas,...neuro surgeon dropped a bomb....with the temporary shock she should be outt....but unfortunately not ye............

he sits beside her...unable to control tears..sona..?please talk to me...plzz...open ...i cant bear this...plzsona..apni rohit ko aur dukh mat kardo...deko babe bhi aaya...mi,tum apnababe...humara familypura hogaya...sona...plz....open baat karlo...mujse...tumhari rohit jee nahi sakta tumhare bina...mere liye..babe keliye..plzz...

veena comes to room....he looksat her...mom..plz ask sona to get up...enough 1month se mibhok raha hoo...ab babebhiaaya...plz ask her....

he is furious now....shoutingto top of his voice....

plzz mom ask sona to talk to me......plzz sona......on his bed in sleeping position only ....he turns and  hits his hand on table.....shouting sona...plzz...i can live with out u.....

sona,veena sitting in unicorn area..listens to the screams.....

(so guys its his dream....!)

sona: mumma..! ee rohit ki awwaz...kyon chilla rahe hi..2 din se sonahi tha ...hospital me hi tha...abhi abhi sone keliye kaha..mine ...ee...uski awwaz hina..!

vena: haa...chalo...dekte...stops tum aaram se aana mi jaa raha hoon..! plzz aram se...

sona : haa aaarahi hoo..

they both goes ,veena is first to witness rohit's condition....he is screaming ...! with tears....sona sees himgets shocked...

veena: rohit! kyahua? beta....he goes and holds her...bahut hot hi uska body..bukar bhi hi sona..!

rohit: mom..plz sona ko kaho...to open her eyes...she cant be angry with me....these many  days...plz use kaho..utne keliye coma se....deko sona..babe bi aagaya...ab plz uto..mi icecream lata hoo..and kpk bhi dekta hoo..plzz...getup

veena,sona ges shellshocked....coma...!

sona comes:rohit mi yahi hoon...deko....im fine....rohit... with tears  flwing in her eyes..

veena: shayad kuch ajeeb sapna hoga sona...! she tries to get him to conscious...she takes glass of water and throws it at his face......

sona calls vimmy to get something hot to drink..... and calls naren...

rohit cools down a bit....sees sona....sona..tum and touches tummy...

sona: " haa rohit mi yahi hoon..! kuch nahi hua..mujhe yaa baby ko..!

rohit: lekin...wo wo tum com..a.....

sona: controlling  her tears...sapna rohit..! deko kuch nahihua.....

veena: haa rohit..! sona ko kuch nahi hua...tum hote bhi kya hosakta hi..use....and ee peelo....plz...she gives hot milk

rohit:  mi hote hue bhi hua..meere samne....and tells the dreampiecewise....6 saal pehle bhi ehihua na mom..raima ke saath tab bhi meri wajah se...aur aaj bhi....

Ronakshi's talesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें