Chapter Fourty-Two

Începe de la început

"Bam.. Is that..?" Khun asked.

You glared at her and she ignored you.
"Ah.. I mentioned her before, didn't I? Princess Yuri Jahad." Bam said. "The person who gave me the black march."

"What?! You're really princess Yuri Jahad?! How could a high ranker like you..?! This train is only for regulars!!" Khun asked.

You rolled your eyes, jealous that he's giving Yuri more attention than you. It would be a piece of cake to be a princess Jahad, sadly, you took down that offer and gave it to Lyn but sadly, she died.

Yuri started talking and you weren't paying attention to her since you wanted to recall your past because the author thinks now is a good time.. Sike! You lost focus of your thoughts because of a certain crocodile.

"What do you mean, turtle?! I'm not the companion!! I'm the team leader, not just some--!" Rak was punched by the blueberry #2.

"Shut up, alligator!!" Khun shouted.

Khun then wrapped his arms around Rak. You were jealous again. You want him to choke you too..

"Why did you do that, turtle?" Rak asked.

"Watch your mouth. Do you have any idea who that woman is? Yuri Ha Jahad. The princess of Jahad with two of the thirteen months." Khun started explaining who she is.

Your eyes once again met with Yuri. Her eyes was telling you 'we need to talk.' . You gave her the 'why?' look. She gave you the 'Just do what I say.' look. You looked at her with the most dead expression saying 'fine.'. You then looked away from her and so did she.

You were unaware that both Evan and Bam was watching you conversing through your minds. They were terrified of the looks you gave each other, unaware of the meanings behind them. This was yours and Yuri's power. To talk telepathically. Isn't that cool?

---
You were sitting with Hwaryun while glancing at Yuri and Khun from time to time.

"You're cool." You spoke as you hoped that you can keep up a conversation with her and that phrase was the worst one you could've said.

"Thanks." She replied.

"Do you.. By any chance, know about what happened in the past?" You asked.

"Yes and don't bother. Everyone in Fug already knows about it." She answered.

You looked down.

This is gonna be harder, then.

"Was it Sephtis?" You asked.

"That type of information is classified information for us." She replied.

"Wh--" You were cut off by the grey haired companion of the black haired princess.

"Hey Redhead. Let's have a chat shall we?" He said.

"Can't you see we're talk--" You cut off by your bestie, Hwaryun.

"It's fine, (n/n)." She said

(n/n)..? She's really your bestie now..

"Then, I'll leave you be.." You said before walking away from the both of them.

You wanted to think for a few seconds but the sound of everyone's voices that was overlapping with each other. You wanted to shout at them for being so noisy. You sighed as you looked for an empty spot.

You manipulated a blob of water on the ground. It was big enough to fit your whole body. You laid down on the water and it pulled you inside.

Silence.. All you could hear now is the deafening silence.. You closed your eyes as you entered your mind. You were once again alone in your mind.

"You're back.."

**************
Yo! I feel like I'm making myself suffer unknowingly. I mean, I want to write a book and 2 fanfics then I want to make animations and drawings then I want to make a webcomic then I want to keep this book longer and school is starting soon. What am I doing with myself?!

Sorry for ranting, I hoped you liked the chapter! Lots of love~ ♥

-Akumu~Chan

P.S. If you're interested in animations, please check out my YT channel named "Akumu-Chan". I am so ashamed of myself for doing this but this is my book so whatevs.

P.P.S. Some of the animations might be cringey since I'm still learning. The drawings are terrible too so it's your choice if you want to check it out.