Kairi- sweat pants

KAIRI!
Kai- sorry
Me- your sorry for spilling ketchup all over my white jeans on purpose?
Kai- yea
Ale- why are you so loud?
I rolled my eyes and he said- your gonna be doing a lot of that tonight
Mattia- dude we are trying to eat stfu
Ale- y'all are fucking weird
Kai- your just mad because your don't have a girl and I do
Me- whatever I'm going to change
I walked up to kairi's room and took some of his sweat pants.
He yelled- YOU BETTER BIT BE WEARING MY STOP LOOKING AT MY DICK SWEAT PANTS.
I rolled my eyes and said- WHAT IF I AM!?
He didn't say anything back but I just heard footsteps. They all bursted in. I got under the blanket and ale said- she's wearing them
Me- no I'm not
He tried to take the blanket off but I said- I'm naked
Kai- I'm sure you are
Me- look for your self
He looked under and I stuck my middle finger.
Kairi- are you serious
Me- you talk too much
Kai- I do not
Me- olaf yes the fuck you do. Now please leave I want to go to sleep. And fuck all of you
Mattia- say less
Me- if you get near me I'll kick you in the balls and make sure you cant have kids
Kai- what's with all the attitude
Ale- she hasn't been dicked down yet
I flipped him off and got under the blankets. I turned towards the wall and the door opened and closed. I closed my eyes and took a nap. I woke up feeling pleasure. I moaned and opened my eyes. I seen Kairi sucking on my clit. I gripped his hair and pulled while he sucker harder.
Me- fuck Kairi.
He removed his mouth and brought his face to mine.
Kairi- you like that
Me- fuck yea
A smirked appeared on his face. He looked at me with nothing but lust. I wrapped my arms around his neck and put lips attached to one another. We made out while his hands roamed all of my body. He got to my shirt and tugged his on repeatedly. We pulled away and he took off my shirt. I rubbed him through his shorts and he groaned. I took off his shorts and got on my knees. He stood there in front of me with his boner. I pulled down his boxers and spit on my hand. I spread it all over his dick. I kitty licked his tip while he groaned and grabbed my hair. He wrapped it around his hand and said- no teasing babygirl.
I put his full length in my mouth and started bobbing my head up and down slowly then I went faster and faster. He threw his head back and groaned. His tip was already at the back of my mouth.
Kairi- fuck baby.
I went faster and he said- ima cum
His liquids shot down my mouth. I swallowed and he lifted me up and put me down on the bed. He got on top of me and cupped my breasts. He played with them then started sucking on them. Giving one and the other the same treatment. He went from my breasts to my v-line. He opened my legs and teased me. I moaned and he smirked. I closed my eyes as he entered himself. He started off slow then got faster making the headboard his the wall. He buried his head in the cook of my neck while he fucked me. We both moaned and groaned. I scratched all down his back while moaning as loud as I could. He lifted his head and he was all sweaty. He looked so sexy.
Kairi- who's pussy is this?
Me- yours.
Kairi- good girl
I moaned and he said- best pussy I've ever had. Fuck your tight baby.
I moaned as he went harder holding my hips while rocking the bed.
Me- fuck I think im gonna cum.
Kairi- so am I
We both came at the same time and he fell next to me. He scooted me closer to him and we cuddled.
Kairi- I love you baby.
Me- I love you too bebe
I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

( first one be nice. And drop ideas)