II

Our cute sunshine ran off looking for his friend, minutes passed and he couldn't find her, after a while he heard sobbing meaning just one thing.

Izuku: *Ashido-San!*

He got closer to the sound getting louder and louder, he turned to a corner and found his pink friend curdled up to a ball.

He just sat down next to her and waited for her to speak or react at all.

Mina: Is it true?

Izuku: Which part?

Mina: Do I look like a slut?

Izuku: Ashido-San... of course not, you do wear sometimes revealing clothes but nobody minds, it's your choice of wearing what you like and if he doesn't like it is his problem.

Mina: Why aren't you upset with me?

Izuku: About?

Mina: I dragged you into this mess, you received a punch just because you helped me!

Izuku: You know, if I had to receive a hundred punches just to see you smile they would be totally worth it, so cheer up Ashido-San.

In that moment Ashido felt like her heart skipped a beat, just by hearing those words and his bright smile it felt like her burden was being lifting off of her.

The girl gave him a soft smile not a forced one by the way it was a true thank you smile.

Izuku: There we go! Now do you wanna go back or do you want to stay here?

Mina: I don't feel like going back...

Izuku: Wanna come to my room?

Mina: Actually I'd love that!

The two teenagers stood up and started walking to Izuku's room to hang out while nobody bothered them with questions and stuff.

Izuku: Okay I'll take a shower make yourself cormftable while you wait.

Mina: Thanks Midoriya, I'll sure do.

The green haired boy stepped into the bathroom and started to take a shower, Mina just layed on his bed while she waited.

Mina: *He is so nice, I wonder how did I never talked to him... Midoriya...*

The pink gal was lost in thought when suddenly she remembered the words of Izuku.

*Izuku: You know, if I had to receive a hundred punches just to see you smile they would be totally worth it.*

A blush and a smile creeped into the girl's face, she wondered why she felt so fuzzy inside but she liked it somehow.

Mina: Sero never said something so nice...

Izuku: Said what?

Ashido stood up and had a huge blush to see Izuku shirtless with his hair and a towel around his neck.

Mina: Em um nothing...

Izuku: Oh ok, sorry to scare you I forgot to get a shirt haha.

Mina: *Oh my god he is so hot! No Mina control yourself you barely know him!*

The freckled boy put on a white t-shirt with the Kanji of shirt in it and dried his hair with his towel after that he just sat on his desk chair.

Izuku: Now that I remember what we're you going to tell me in your room?

Mina: Hm? Oh that, I wanted to thank you for everything, actually do you wanna go out to the mall, as a thanks?

Izuku: Yeah, I need to buy more weights anyway, wanna go right now?