You find me funny?⭐️Aaron Hotchner

This was requested by ohtrashmouthtozier
Warnings: none

————————
Y/n ran around her tiny apartment trying to gather all her things and not be late on picking up Jack from the office to babysit. She snatched up her laptop and shoved it in her bag before slipping on her shoes and grabbing her keys. Y/n drove as fast as she could without breaking the law of course. She quickly parked and headed into the building. Everyone knew who she was, so she never had a problem getting access. Upon arrival on the BAU floor, she situated herself before walking through the glass door. Y/n was only 21 and attractive, especially to Hotch. She wore a black cropped tank top with some skinny jeans and some vans. "Good morning Y/n, it's good to see you," JJ greeted. "Oh, Good morning," Y/n greeted back. "You look nice," Morgan complimented. "Thank you," she smiled. "Y/N!" a voice yelled. She saw Jack running towards her. Y/n smiled and took him into her arms as he jumped. "Thank you again Y/n for this last minute request, I just couldn't watch him today," Hotch told her. "Hey it's no problem at all, I like hanging out with this little man," she smiled. Hotch thanked her with a straight face. Y/n shrugged it off and bid goodbye to everyone before taking her leave.

It had been a few days since picking up Jack from the office. She was currently babysitting him again while she was doing some online classes for college. She paused a moment to check the time since she had to drop Jack off at Rossi's for a dinner. "Hey Jack let's get you ready for the party," she announced before shutting off her laptop. "OKAY," he yelled excitedly. Y/n got him all good and ready. As she was tying his shoe he suddenly spoke, "Hey, Y/n, are you gonna be my mommy?" he asked. Her eyes widened, "H-huh? Oh I don't know about that haha," she laughed awkwardly. "I'll just ask daddy," he said happily before running off to the door. "Aish" she mumbled before grabbing her things. Once she pulled in, she got Jack out as he ran to the front door. "Looks like we beat Hotch," she announced to herself before walking into the house. "Thank you, Y/n, for bringing Jack," Rossi said as Jack ran off to the other room. "Oh it was no problem," she smiled while handing Rossi the little boy's bag. "Would you care to stay, you know you're always welcome," Rossi told her. "Oh no, I should go. I have so much work to get finished," she tried to excuse herself, "Just for a few minutes?" Rossi pushed further. She finally agreed and followed him into the next room. After some chatting, Rossi brings up a fun fact, "You know, Y/n, Hotch is quite fond of you and finds you funny," he smirked. "Hmm really? He's always so stone faced," she giggled. The rest of the team went on about how much Hotch really liked her. Hotch finally arrived after a bit. Y/n decided to tease him a bit. She walked over to him with a grin, "So you find me funny huh," she teased. Hotch's eyes widen slightly before pulling her off into another area where they could be alone. "What did they tell you?" he asked nervously. There is no telling when it comes to his team. "Oh nothing, just that you find me funny and that you're fond of me," she grinned. Hotch groaned slightly but was caught off guard when Y/n gently pressed her lips against his. She slowly pulled away before speaking, "you know, you could've just told me sooner, cause i'm fond of you too," she said softly. Hotch finally cracked a smiled before pulling her in for another kiss. Out of nowhere, Jack jumps out, "DOES THIS MEAN SHE'S GONNA BE MY MOMMY," he yelled for the whole house to hear. Y/n hid her face in Hotch's chest with a giggle.

The next day at work was filled with endless teasing and jokes about Hotch and Y/n. Everyone was just happy that their leader found someone who loves him and Jack with all their heart. 

———————-
Sorry for the long wait, I've been really busy and unmotivated so I don't really know where this book will go but I hope you enjoyed this chapter!