Would you stop reading for a second so I can kiss you?! - Harry x reader

POV Y/N

Flashback to August 1st, Hogwarts Express

You had been sitting in a compartment by yourself for the last hour reading Hogwarts: A History. You wanted to know everything there was to know about Hogwarts because you were a halfblood. Your mother was a muggleborn and your father was a pureblood. Because they "didn't want to ruin the magic" they refused to tell me anything about Hogwarts. 'bunch of malarkey if I've ever heard it' you thought to yourself when a boy with jet black hair that seemed to defy gravity walks in.

"Hello I'm Harry. Harry Potter." The boy said. You hadn't been expecting anyone to talk to you so you had gone into auto pilot mode. You quickly rebooted your brain and replied.

"Mmh? Oh hi sorry, I'm Y/N. Y/N Y/L/N." You said after recovering from shock.

End flashback present day 6th year

You were walking with Hermione to go to the library to get book for the History of Magic essay that you had just been assigned. You didn't care to much for History of Magic but it was a requirement so you reluctantly went to the library so you could get this stupid essay done and then spend time with your boyfriend, Harry.

Time skip 8pm at night

You had been working on this stupid essay for way too long when you where just about to finish the chapter Harry walked over to you and pulled you onto his lap.

"HAAARRYY!!" You exclaimed. You didn't protest as you did want to sprang time with him but you also knew that you would be able to spend more time with him if you didn't get a detention for not handing this essay in on time.

You tried to go back to finishing your essay and reading the chapter of the book you were using for notes when you felt a little tingle along your collarbone. You sighed trying to keep your composure. "Harry, I have to finish this essay for History of Magic then I'll spend time with you." You said almost breathless from the feeling of his hot breath on your skin.

"But I want to spend time with you now." He said like a little child. You laughed, he could sound like such a child sometimes.

"I know Harry and I want to spend time with you too, but I'll be able to spend more time with you if I don't have detention for not handing this in on time." You said. Knowing for a fact that he wouldn't stopped t you had to try. Going back to your book and essay you knew that he wouldn't give up that easily, he was a Griffindoor after all. He had now started kissing your collarbone and was slowly working his way up to your face to that he could thoroughly snog you, because he knew that you would be to distracted to go back to your essay. But you had to stay strong so you just kept reading.

"Would you stop reading for a second so I can kiss you??!?" He exclaimed.

"Will that satisfy you till I finish this essay?" You asked him trying not to laugh.

"YES!!" He said sounding like a child that had just promised to be on their best behaviour in exchange for a lollipop.

"Mmh. Ok fine, but just one." You said laughing slightly at your boyfriends riddikulus (😏 see what I did there, ok I'm sorry I'll stop now. I know I'm not funny) antics. You gave him what was supposed to be a soft kiss that quickly turned into a very heated snog that only stopped when you felt something hard softly pressing into your inner thigh (if you know you know, if you don't... Don't worry you'll find out later in life). A small squeak had escaped from you when you felt it and you'd immediately pulled away slightly to rest your head on his. This wasn't the first time you'd felt it and you had the feeling that it wasn't going to be the last.

"Ok now let me quickly finish up this essay then we can leave." You said quickly fixing yourself up so that if anyone came over it wouldn't look like anything to suspicious.

You quickly finished up the essay and signed it putting it and the book into your bag before standing up and pulling Harry out the door thanking the librarian on your way out. You dragged him to Griffindoor tower where you went inside and sat on the couch in front of the fire in the common room snuggling into each other and talking about anything and everything. You talked into the late hours of the night falling asleep cuddling, you smiled to yourself not wanting your life to have turned out any other way.

————————————————————

Ok thank you so much for reading this chapter it was a lot of fun to write. Really sorry if the ending/last part was bad I'm writing this at 10:25pm I know that doesn't seem late but I've been fixing my sleep schedule while in quarantine and I normally go to bed at 10pm so I'm kinda getting tired. Anyway hope you liked it, leave me your thoughts, opinions and requests in the comments

Word count for story; 810 words

-H