trending.

After the night at the club all I wanted to do was sit in my bed and cry. I woke up to a lot of notifications that reminded me of the day I was introduced to George, I checked to see what it was all about and all I could see was a hashtag that was trending ... it was called #lylaparksisoverparty for fuck sake what did I do now. Just give me a fucking break. I went through the hashtag to see what it was about , it was useless until I found a post called "reasons we should cancel lylaparks!"
The reasons were:
"she's a player and played with both George memeulous and KSI" what the fuck-
Second reason:
"she was seen in a club with both George and jj on the same night chatting them both up."
Reason 3:
"she uses her friends for their fame."
I couldn't read on so I decided to put my phone down, well.. that's what I tried but I ended up throwing it across the room, hearing it smash as I screamed.
I was done. I couldn't deal with everyone trying to cancel me 24/7 .

I went to pick up my smashed phone and posted a goodbye post on Instagram, saying I would be gone for a while.

Lylaparks:

Liked by imallexx, willne , memeulous and 23,477 others

Lylaparks: this is our final goodbye I guess.

Comments:
User3: NO YOU WILL GET THROUGH THIS LYLA, WE LOVE YOU.
User2; skank.
User1: happy she's gone tbh
Willne: this is so unfair what everyone has said about you.
-user2: it's true tho, she uses everyone.
Memeulous: this is so stupid you can't just leave.
User9: BYE WHOREEE
-memeulous; call her that again see what happens.

(LYLAS POV)
Emmy came back a few hours ago, I made sure to not cry Infront of her and just not tell her anything. Everyone has been trying to call me all day but after getting more hate I got overwhelmed and Broke my phone In half.

I decided to play with Emmy for a bit, to make sure she didn't realise anything was off. We decided to play some just dance and I'm so happy I did, I forgot what it felt like to live without social media and to just spend time with my baby.

We were in the middle of a dance when I heard a knock at the door. "I gotta answer that you carry on" I said as I put the remote down and walked over to the door, opening it slowly to see George, will, Alex and James all at the door.
Before I could say anything all of them just hugged me.
"Are you okay?" George asked
"yeah. Fine." I said obviously not fine.
"Can we come in?" Alex said, I nodded and let them in, shutting the door.

"George!" Emmy shouted running to George as he picked her up.

"hi Emmy!" George said
"Can we quickly talk.. like alone for 2 secs." George said to me
"Uh yeah sure." I replied as George handed Emmy over to Will.

We both went into my room. George then noticed my phone in half in the corner.
"Jesus, did you do that?" He said picking it up
"yeah.. just got.. a bit too much you know." I said trying not to cry
"Im so sorry" he said hugging me
I did resist to hug back, I felt safe around him.
"About yesterday.." he started
"I'm sorry I kissed you. I knew you didn't feel the same but I still did it and I don't know why, I'm just such a asshole." He said looking down
"What? George It's not that I don't like you!" I said
"really?" He said
"it's because you are with Beth, and you weren't gonna do anything about it." I said
"oh..." he said
"so ... you like me?" He asked
"George.." I started
"George ever since I met you I knew I had some kind of feelings for you." I said
"really?" He said with a smile on his face
"well.. yeah. Just the way that even when you just met me you cared more for me and Emmy more then anyone ever has in my whole life." I said as he just smiled at me.
"what about Beth then.." I said
"I broke up with her." He said
"why?" I asked
"because she isn't the person I love." He said smiling at me.
"oh..." I said
Before I could say anything else he kissed me again.

god I loved this man.