The other one was a guy with longish hair and an expensive looking jacket. I think he was a writer or something, maybe a novelist..

We walked through the east hall at the second floor, checking all the rooms and chambers.

'' Do you guys really think we're locked in here?''

Mike asked with a scared tone. Aesop sighed:

'' Well it seems like it.. but we can't really do much about it.''

The writer guy seemed to be worried too now,
just like Mike.

The other girl seemed pretty curious about the hole situation and Aesop and me just seemed annoyed by it...

'' B- But this Luca said that the host must be near..We could catch them and then they will let us out!'' Mike said.

Aesop turned around to look at him. '' You really do believe everything.'' He sighed and turned back around.
Mike made an angry expression

'' As if you knew more about the situation then us...''

The other girl said angrily.

I raised my voice.

''He does''
Aesop looked at me with consent while the other 3 looked at me with confusion.

'' The host seemed very smart. This meeting we had was very spontaneous and should've actually solved our problems.
But they used it against us and locked us up in here, without getting caught.
They're the mastermind. Do you really think they're still here? I don't think so..''

The others stared at me with a shocked face.

'' She's right. This is useless.''

Aesop walked a few meters in front of us and created a distance.
Mike seemed frustrated.

'' I guess you're right''
He sighed in annoyance

''Then why are we even trying to find them...  We won't succeed anyway'' the other guy said

The girl grinned.
'' Tell that to Luca..''

Mike and the other guy smiled.
He turned around to her and said:

'' I'm Mike by the way''
She smiled

'' I'm Fiona''
She then looked at me waiting for a response.

''Vera'' I said quickly.

We then looked at the guy with the expensive jacket.

'' Oh, my name is            ''

Orpheus

How weird.
The name of this guy wasn't written in the diary. Instead the row where his name should have been written, was covered with a black spot. I guess it's just an ink stain.

Mike's Diary

I was nervous.

When we were walking through the hallways I panicked.

You couldn't see it from the outside, I'm quite good at hiding such things.

But the fact that we're trapped in here made my head fill with memories of that terrible day...

I tried to breath normally, but it seemed so hard in that moment.
The others didn't notice it, at least I thought so.

'' Are you okay Mike? ''
Fiona asked calmly.

'' Yeah sure.. It's just..''
I sighed '' This situation is just very..''

'' Scary? '' She asked.