Chapter 2

Its been long since the raven head left the cafe but the brunette's eyes keep going back to the door everytime the little bell chimes, eyes shining brightly in hope but loosing its shine once they couldn't fix themselves on a certain raven. The day goes by the brunette cursing himself for not even getting the Greek Gods name before letting him leave.

"LOUIS YOU IDIOT", a raven head shouts across the cafe once he enters. The brunetter aka Louis with equal enthusiasm shouts back a "ZEE" and runs to jump on Zee aka Zayn. "Spill the tea sis", Zayn says the moment Louis gets down from jumping on him. "Hush up soon to be Tomlinson we dont want Payno listening in on us". And Zayn gestures turning down the volume.

Though soon they jump apart from their mini whispering session as soon as they hear "Lou get back to work" and Louis replies with,"So that you can go in the back and do the do" while wiggling his eyebrows in a suggesting manner which leaves Zayn and flustered mess and Liam to scoff and say,"NO and now go back to work before or else you might end up working extra shifts on your supposedly day offs".

"You see that Lou you are rubbing off on Payno God help Hollywood", Zayn sighs loudly and quickly runs off to the back and a loud is heard in the entirety of the world a blond topples over while laughing by the door.
"Quit laughing and get to work Nialler or start finding a new place to work at", Liam says annoyed and heads to the back leaving a cutely giggling Louis

and a shocked Niall behind

and a shocked Niall behind. But soon Niall recovers from the shock and gets on with working.

Its been hours since they have been working and only a few customers are there right now all seated and chatting away. Niall takes this as his chonce to interrogate Louis who had been spacing about and gaydreaming.

"So who is it that you are going to marry huh?", shockedby the sudden statement Louis gasps and coughs a bit awkwardly,"Wha what marraige, marraige ME ha haha you sure know how to crack jokes Nialler", replies a flustered mess of Louis. "Like Zee sid spill the tea sis", Niall deadpans and so Louis finds himself telling Niall all about his love for the unnamed raven head and at that moment Niall pronounced himself as the captian of the ship without a ship name which he would soon find out.

And thats all she wrote
That was tough like wow its not even 500 words but like getting that out there was really hard I mean its been so long since I've written something
Anyways the next update will be soon I promise Im trying my best to be done with this book so that I can have a clear mind for updating my previous books which I have left behind but I will get back to those soon
God dont I have authors note longer than the chapters but I guess that who I am a chattu author feel free to dm me Im always  (you) ready for a chat

The sketch above is made by me how do you guys like it

I was really doubting about deleting most of my works specially this one and Pretty Ugly cuz I felt like I was not doing good and the books were crap but thanks to this lovely Angel mobina_ksg you made my day thanks love

Thank you for reading this crap written by a shitty author
Please point out any mistakes
Also vote only if the book deserves it do pester me to update cuz it motivates me to update sooner cuz im lazy af

See ya soon in the next chapter
Love you all
あいしぇてる
きみこです
-k