Go look it up at Ao3

Aizawa Shouta Aka EraserHead was one of the most feared villains from the underworld,his alias being Shinigami due the fact that no one ever knew when he stricked,if you got killed by him no one would ever find your body,there were no registers that could lead to his capture,no name,no age,no face,nothing,even the black market itself seemed to fear the man with a passion,he came to U.A. to destroy it from the inside out,to make the future heroes regret ever thinking about even dreaming of becoming a hero,he came to destroy and kill.

Just that there was one big problem.

He never thought he would get this attached to 20 kids,spending time with them,listening to their problems and fears,training them,teaching them, he didn't knew when or how it happened but those 20 weasels managed to worm their way inside his heart and now he felt awfully bad about everything.

That's why he turned himself in.

He admitted infront of Nedzu that he was the traitor,he gave them proof,he gave them his motives and whatsoever,he got to see his coworkers face grow serious,all of their betrayed and shocked stares,hear some of their comments, have Hound Dog almost jump at him if it wasn't for Nedzu.

But he didn't care.

He didn't....

Only that he actually did care,it destroyed him to see the faces of those he came to see as friends so filled with hurt and betrayal,but it destroyed him even more to know that he would never get to see his kids again.

Or that's what he thought.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/25785262