Chapter 2

Steve awoke early. He sighed as the sun had not risen. He slowly stood up and stretched. He moved his messed up blond hair out of his face and sighed. He walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. He shut the door and looked at himself in the mirror. He looked and the black marks under his baby blue eyes.

God, he thought, taking out that army really did it for me.

He stopped looking at himself in the mirror and started to undress. He climbed in the shower and washed his blond hair. Sifting his fingers lightly as he lathered it. He wondered a lot of things as he was lathering his hair. Like how was Tony now, was he starting to reconstruct the Stark tower? And Bruce, where had he gone to avoid stress? And Natasha and Clint, where they on a dangerous mission? And Thor and Loki, whatever happened to them after they left earth? What was Loki's punishment? He sighed and rinsed his hair.

I should focus on myself for once right now, He thought, it’s been a long time since i have.

He finished washing his hair and turned off the shower. He climbed out and wrapped a towel around his waist and started to dry his hair with another towel. He looked in the fogged mirror and sighed. He walked out of the bathroom and opened up his suitcase. He grabbed a pair of clean undergarments and some jeans. He hurried and put them on and went shuffling through his bag to find a shirt. He found one and started to put it on. He grabbed his brown, leather jacket and some black sunglasses and packed all his stuff back in his bag. He grabbed his motorcycles keys and left the motel. He checked out and walked outside. It was cool for a morning. He sighed and set his bag at the back of the bike. He climbed on it and plugged in his keys and started his long ride to the airport. He was leaving for Germany today and then after that, it was London and then France and any other places he might decide to go. It was a half hour trip to the airport and soon Steve was on board a plane halfway to Germany.

I hope this might be fun, Thought Steve, I’ve never been in Germany when it's peaceful and not looking for a crazed God or Solider that caused a huge war.

Steve sat there waiting for the plane to land. He was patient, unlike most men his age. He waited for five hours and then the call was made that they would be landing soon. He sighed and straightened his hair. The plane came to a stop and he was in Germany....

------------

These chapters will be short so yeah, thanks for reading, it will get more interesting from the next chapters and so forth, i hope u guys like the story, oh and check out the contest story i have please and enter, i need another charicter for the next chapter.