She would never regret anything that came and left before meeting Carlisle— nor would she regret their story. Everything that's happened lead up to this exact moment.

"Mr and Mrs Carlisle Cullen, everybody!" Alice announced, making everyone clap their hands again as the song came to a soft end.

Carlisle left one last kiss on her forehead before slipping out of her hold as another tune played through the speakers. Christina watched Carlisle disappear into the crowd with furrowed brows, before she was turned towards her father with a tug of his hand.

A smile tugged on her lips. "Did you practice your dance moves?" she asked, impressed as how well her father seemed to move around the dance floor.

He chuckled. "You forget I got married once."

She nodded her head in acknowledgment. "I figured Bella got her dance moves from you," she joked, resting her head on his shoulder as they stepped closer to each other. She wrapped her arm around his midsection as he rocked the both of them back and forth.

"She got them from your mother," he muttered back, making her laugh out loud.

"Then I'll thank you for the dancing skills," Christina whispered.

There was a pause in their conversation as they continued to sway back and forth. Christina's eyes didn't stop glistening as she held onto her father.

"I'm really proud of you, kiddo," Charlie muttered as he rested his head on her own. "You turned into a beautiful young woman, and I couldn't be happier."

Christina bit her lip as she felt her chest ache with his words. "Thanks, dad," she cracked.

"You raised an equally beautiful little girl," he muttered as he nodded his head towards his granddaughter.

Christina lifted her head off his shoulder before a dry sob exited her throat. Carlisle was swaying Annie back and forth, making the little girl giggle into the open air.

"Carlisle's good for both of you," Charlie continued. "I know he'll take good care of my girls."

"Dad," she fearlessly cried. "This is not fair," she sobbed as she leaned her head back on his shoulder. "I'm already emotional, you can't do this to me."

He chuckled into her ear. "My girls are getting married, how do you think I feel?"

She laughed back as the song ended slowly. She leaned away, still holding onto his arms as she smiled with tears that could never shed. "Thank you for everything, dad. I love you more than you would ever know."

Charlie kissed the top of her head. "I love you more than that."

The music changed from slow songs, back to pop songs as Alice announced, "enjoy the rest of the party!"

Christina walked Charlie back to his table, stepping into Carlisle's side. Her throat was starting to bother her more, and she knew that she had to put more contacts in. Her eye sight was starting to clear; due to the fact that venom kept filling her eyes as her emotions got the best of her.

As Carlisle met eyes with his bride, he could see the slight auburn color coming through. "We should make sure we have everything packed for our leave tonight."