Prologue: The Sleepover That Opened Eyes

(Y/n pov)

Y/n: Chi-chan!!! C'mon our favorite show is about to start!

Chisato: Ok!

Today, Me and my childhood friend, Chisato are having a sleepover... Right now, it's 8pm. Me and Chisato are already in the bed and on our nightwear.

Y/n: Having a sleepover seems so nostalgic...

Chisato: Hmmm?

Y/n: Don't act like you don't feel nostalgic... The last time we had a sleepover was when we were in first-year middle school.

Chisato: I guess... it's nostalgic?

Y/n: Oh, you!

I then tickled her waist as she fought back, after a minute of tickling each other... We were in a position were I pinned her laid down on the bed with me on top and me holding both her arms.

Y/n Uhm, I'm sorry...

Chisato: Let's just watch...

We then let go of the position and started watching and watching and watching until the clock sturck 11pm

Y/n: We should sleep now...

Chisato: Yeah, I agree...

We then laid down on the bed... It felt weird... We slept on one bed like back then but why does it feel weird. We then faced each other and stared at each other's eyes.

Y/n: Goodnight, Chi-chan.

Chisato: Goodnight.

We then slept... Until I woke up.

I looked at my side and There was no sign of Chisato. I looked at my phone and it said 12:30am I then looked at the other side.

I saw Chisato, outside the glass door in the balcony. She was standing there, looking at the stars above. I walked up to her and...

Y/n: Chi- Chi-chan?

Chisato: Yo- You're awake...

Y/n: Have a hard time sleeping?

Chisato: Look at the stars, Y/n.

I then looked above to se the very beautiful and twinkling stars.

Y/n: What about them?

Chisato: They look beautiful, don't they?

Y/n: Yeah...

Chisato: Do you have a dream, Y/n?

Y/n: I do, actually.

Chisato: What is it?

Y/n: It's a secret! How about you? Do you have one?

Chisato: I don't... Well I'm going to sleep again... Goodnight, Y/n.

She said as she went back inside and slept.

A dream? Why does Chisato want to know? Why doesn't she have one? Chisato, only if you knew...

...that my dream is actually, you.

[So this is my second fanfic, please enjoy!]