- . ' I ' . -

- . ' Tsukkiyama ' . -

Tsukishima was always around Yamaguchi, refusing to leave his side whether they were in class or simply at volleyball practice unless someone else he trusted was there.
Now, it wasn't as if he did this for nothing.
Yes it was true he adored the boy with all his heart - though he didn't show it - and trusted him to look after himself, but leaving a cute omega like Yams alone in a group of people that he barely knew was never a good idea.
Never was going to be.

So when a training camp was scheduled for Karasuno and all the teams they have competed against so far - consisting of Aoba Johsai, Nekoma, Fukurodani, Shiratorizawa and Date Tech - the blonde alpha was more than worried.
During most of the games, he could see the eyes staring at the small omega who (for the most part) was on the sidelines.
Some of whom consisted of:
Kuroo, Oikawa, Futakuchi, Bokuto, Tendou, Ushijima, Yamamoto, and even the wing spiker from Aoba Johsai, Iwaizumi.

Tsukishima had taken extra note of Kuroo, Oikawa, Bokuto and Futakuchi, all of which took too much notice of his Yama.

All the stress dumped itself on the blonde when they finally arrived, seeing that all the other teams had gotten there before them, and immediately saw the ways those specific four were looking at Yamaguchi. It seemed as if the rest of the team had noticed to (except for Yamaguchi, Noya and Hinata who were too busy socialising) and watched over the younger omega as if he were there child.

(Which in Suga's case he was, you know, since he's the team mum)

Kuroo and Boouto were the first ones to talk to the all too innocent Yams, they were a package deal, and Tsukishima could tell by the way the younger's face started turning red that the two were obviously flirting with him. Or trying as Tsukki put an end to it not long after, walking over to them and wrapping an arm around Yamaguchi, a gesture that had become common between them both. But the poor omega only blushed more, still trying to recover from whatever the "Bro's" had told or suggested to him.

"Oh hey Tsukki~ Fancy seeing you here!" Kuroo vocalised, playing off whatever had just happened.

"1. Don't call me that, on Yams can." He squeezed said boy's shoulder reassuringly. "2. Care to tell me what you two were talking to Yamaguchi about." Tsukishima voiced, it sounding more like a demand than question as he growled, causing Yamaguchi to whimper.

The whimper caught both Bokuto and Kuroo's attention, looking at the boy who now looked so tiny (tinier than usual anyway) and submissive, like an omega who just got told off by their alpha.

"Well," Kuroo starts, turning his gaze to the blonde in front of him. "we were just making a proposal, for little Yams here to practice serving with Bokuto, Futakuchi, Oikawa and I. You know how good Oikawa's serves are and they'll help him grow into more of an an amazing player than he already is." The praise made Yamaguchi release a small whine, something only himself and Tsukki could hear.