Hey Mr Business, how do you do?~

Ignore the title, I just saw the chance to make a Guy Who Didn't Like Musical reference and took it

Request

Fandom: Hermitcraft

Ship: HEXTime

Characters: Hels, Evil X, and BadTimes 

Type of relationship: Romantic

Scenario/Situation: Coffee Shop

Category: Fluff 

Author's Addition 

Hels! Hermits (Doc & False by PoxxeiLD) Hels! Stress by me and my sista. 

(Mentioned) Poly hermits

~~~~~~~~~~

Bad Times groaned as he followed his good counterpart, his arms crossed and body very tensed. "Do I have to go?" He asked with toxic laced in his voice and annoyance in his body stance.

"It's you and your lovers meeting up, not me."

Scar let out that annoying giggle Bad Times grew to hate. "Me and the hermits have been planning this for months, Bad! Plus, I actually can't leave you even if I wanted to, no offense."

Bad Times growled and rolled his eyes. Of course, he shared a soul with Scar. He knows that. Everybody shares a soul with their opposite!

Instead of endlessly ranting about how he wasn't an idiot and of course he knows about the soul connection to Scar, he sighed out and replied grumpily.

"Full offense taken."

~~~~~~~~~~

Oh god, the coffee shop door has a bell.

That was Bad Times' first thought when he walked in.

Oh god, it's run by softie people. Was his second thought once he noticed the pastel and white colors.

Disgustingly cute.

He glared at the color scheme.

"Oh my god! This is adorable!" Scar cried out, probably looking around with his dog with smile.

That was an insult, Scar's a cat person, not a dog person.

The logic immediately broke apart once Bad Times remembered his dog, Peanut.

Never mind.

He quickly quit insulting his counterpart in his head and just nodded his head.

"Aww, I'm glad you think so!"

Bad Times turned around to find a chubby woman in rollerblades next to them. She was wearing a pink blouse and white skirt along with a light pink apron.

Disgusting. He thought, glaring daggers into the lady.

She smiled at them sweetly, it reminded him of cookies and creams. Tasty sugar filled snacks that were too sweet for their own good.

"I designed it myself!" She spoke with such joy in her voice.

As jolly as Santa Claus, Bad Times thought.

"It's almost as cute as you, Stress!" Scar cried out, opening his arms up. Stress giggled out and placed her hand onto her chest. "D'aww, Scar."

Bad Times made a loud gagging sound.

They both turned towards him. Stress giggled and smiled at him. "Is this plonker your counterpart?" She asked, glancing towards Scar. He nodded his head and she looked back towards him.

Generally Just Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें