For Sister?

A/N: Starting this chapter, headcanons galore. Mostly for sake of plot, etc. Also a few trivial problems like, Kokichi might be overrated, tried to stop it, failed miserably and gave up, letting it be. Also worrying about execution gavels you guys definitely have, and probably use it if I somehow mess up. Otherwise, have fun continuing to read this.

"I will watch over you as a ghost! As your friend, I will watch over you!" Korekiyo said, to the remaining of his classmates who mostly looked at him with something akin to faint disgust. However, despite what they think of him, he did think of them as his friends... after all the time they spent together.

"It won't be just me and Korekiyo... All those who died will be watching," his Sister quipped. How true, Sister... After all, death has never been the end. As an anthropologist and with his very own Sister inside him, he had found proof of such a statement.

"Kehehe... I'll be watching to see how you face the death of your friends," Korekiyo remarked, even in the face of death, eager to observe many of humanity's reactions towards many things that will happen after.

"I will be watching forever... and forever..." Korekiyo finally remarked.

To continue seeing the beauty of humanity that has kept him going thus far... a beautiful desire that will be continued alongside his Sister who led him to such a path.

'Finally... I will be dearly reunited with Sister...' Kiyo thought, even at the face of imminent death, still his calm self. One could even say he was happy...

Indeed when he killed Angie and Tenko, he very well knew this would happen. But it was still a win-win situation for him.

If he won the class trial, he would kill off the remaining good girls and reach his goal of a hundred where his sister would be very pleased with him.

If he lost the class trial, he knew it was time for him to go... to finally reunite with his dear sister although he failed to reach his hundred friend goal. But at least she had a lot of friends and also... time to finally meet his lover again.

'It was a long time Sister, but I finally know that it's time we see each other again!'

Of course, at first when Kiyo was accused and on the verge of losing, he rallied. Like many people before him, the possibility of death... frightened him. People who are always on the verge of death... always  want to live, if there was a chance... to cling to life.

But when they have lost, when death itself comes imminent, they will accept it without hesitation, now just facing it bravely even when a part of them still stubbornly cling to life, the acceptance was stronger.

Such is the beauty of humanity, a fine example he was showing to himself, but now... the gavel was swung and he was taken away.

Execution: Cultural Melting Pot

Kiyo was in a Japanese style room, tied up with the best of ropes... in a strange position with the Monokubs sitting between him.

Before he knew what was happening, he was... spun around, rapidly and without break, making him quite dizzy, but he had no idea of the objective to such a thing... which seemed tame compared to the executions before... although he felt the urge to puke.

He spoke too soon.

It surprised him when the Monokubs stopped, although Kiyo with his state of mind from being so dizzy had no feeling of anything going to happen next. So he couldn't really think when he heard the sword slice, when the rope was cut, and he was dropped... dropped below to who knows where.

An interpretation of dropping to Hell, mayhaps?

But gravity demands that someone lands somewhere, and with a splash, he landed inside water of a black pot, already lit with fire. He could feel the boiling water soaking on his skin and giving him pain. But of course that was the beginning.