- Summer Festival -

''[Y/n], um... It's about the summer festival, um.. wanna come with me?'' Kenma smiles nervously.

''I do have something to do that day... Sure, I'll come.'' his face was blank, but his eyes glittered, just like the time he confessed.

''I'll get going now...'' you left a small smile as he nods.

''...''

''That's right, he confessed... And we're dating... we're dating... we're dating!'' your face turned pink.

<<> <> <>>

''You look pretty...'' Kenma smiles lightly.

''I'll be right back..'' you mumble and hide in the nearby tree.

''. . .''

''Oh my god, he's so cute! I do not deserve him!'' you bury your face on your hand and murmur in embarrassment.

''[y/n], are you okay?'' he pops out from behind and pats you.

If you listened closely, you could hear cupid's bow piercing your heart. You swore you almost had a heart attack.

''I-I'm fine...''

<>> <>>

You guys decided to meet up near the convenience store to buy materials.

You had put on a blue yukata with golden, fish patterns and Kenma was in a grey-ish blue yukata with dark rims and small flower patterns.

''We should buy some food.'' Kenma spoke, making you flinch.

''Right, Let's go.'' your face turns into your usual, blank one.

''What do want to buy?"

"Not sure, you?"

"Maybe I'll have some pudding, they remind me of you." you delicately caress the pudding in a box.

"Or we can get marble soda and some apple pie from the bakery nearby.'' his eyes widen for a second before leaving a small smile.

''Let's get the marble soda and pie.'' you murmur and look back at him.

"Mmhm.."

>••><•><••<

'' A great spot, isn't it?'' you speak as you lay beside him on the grassy floor.

A howling breeze occurs and his hair flows in the most majestic way possible.

''The fireworks are starting.'' you remind your boyfriend and he responds with a little nod.

Your glistening [e/c] eyes reflect the light of the fireworks, now high in the air and more beautiful than ever. Colours filled the sky, from blue to red and red to blue.

As you turn to face Kenma in the middle of the show, you instinctively tilted your head to the right, as Kenma did the same.

Your stomach fluttered, nervous. You had only seen these in movies and k-dramas. What were you supposed to do?

But... There was no real way, was it? Just trust yourself!

With that, you and Kenma share a light peck on the lips, the fireworks behind the two, illuminating the scene.

That wasn't how you actually kiss, but it was enough to make you and him turn red, brighter than a ripe cherry for the next few weeks as people just stare at the couple with a blank face.

✨ Wtf did I just write ? ✨

Anyway, I think I last uploaded a moth ago, but yeah