Dont get hurt!

As we made our way to the restaurant Felix and I talked non stop and made so many jokes. We had a lot in common too. We liked the same music, food, sports and games. He really was amazing. My phone kept buzzing and I thought it was just some random friend texting me.
Felix- "Maybe you should pick that up."
Y/n- "Yeah probably." As I looked at my phone my eyes grew wide as I saw Lila has called me 78 times.
Y/n- "uh oh." I giggled. I showed Felix my phone and he couldn't help but sigh and laugh too.
Y/n- "Hey Lila. I'm sorry I completely for-"
Lila- "Y/N!!! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR AN HOUR!!"
Y/n- "IM SO SO SORRY!!! I WILL BE OUT IN A MINUTE- hello?" SHE HUNG UP OH-
Lila: y/n I left already haha walk home. ;). Oh my goodness. Now I have to walk home. I live not too far. I don't wanna bother Felix. I will walk.
Felix- "Is everything okay?"
Y/n- "Ah yes. It's okay. I have to head home now! Thank you so much."
Felix- "Of course. May I have your phone number?"
Y/n- "Yes! Here." Felix handed me his phone and I gave mine to him. He smiled as he gave mine back. I noticed he turned the mode on to where he is able to see my location. I blush. Wait why did I blush. Is this normal?
Felix- "Have a goodnight." He leaned over and gave me a kiss on the forehead. My fave must have been a deep red cause he chuckled.
Felix- "Call me if you need anything. I'm going to hang around for a bit. See you!" and with that he turned and walked away. I was so happy I met him. I left the mall and started down the street. As I was walking there were some sketchy people. Drunk people. Oh boy. I put my head down and tried to walk past them unnoticed. Then one man noticed me and pulled me into the alley was close to us.
Y/n- " LET ME GO!!" I screamed but he then covered my mouth. Please. Stop. Please.
Drunk man- "Whats someone like you doing out here? It's quite dangerous." He smirked and started to move his hand down to my shirt. OH HELL NO! I started kicking and screaming but he punched me in the gut.
Drunk man- "SHUT UP!" He covered my face and continued to take off my shirt. I bit his hand.
Drunk man- "OW YOU IDIOT!" He then started to kick me. Please help me. Please. I started to cry.