Smile

A/n~ my first story! Please no hate comments. Enjoy!
Y/n = your name
You decide what outfits you want!
Sorry for any spelling errors!

Chapter one- Smile.
Y/n- "Wait!!!"
Lila- "NO! You can't keep hiding from people!!!"
Y/n- "I'm not hiding from people!! I just don't wanna gooooo."
Lila- "That's it. Your going and that's final. DO YOU HEAR ME?!"
I gulped and apparently very loudly cause Lila heard it. She smirked and dragged me into my closet putting clothes up to my chest seeing what looked good. She finally decided on an outfit. (Decide outfit)
She did some of my makeup and my hair.
Lila- "AHHH YOU LOOK SO GOOD!"
I blushed as she walked into the bathroom to get ready.
Timeskip- 45 minutes
We are headed to the mall and we are going to meet up with Lilas bf. We parked and walked into the entrance in Macy's. We soon found Lilas bf.
Lila- "HEY!!! Baby I missed you!!" She said as she jumped onto her bf zack.
Zack- "Hey babe!" Then they started kissing. Oh god.
Y/n- "OKAY ENOUGH!!!" I yelled as I pulled them apart. But they just kept staring at eachother as we walked around. I can't take this. Like I'm not against love or anything, their just so cringe. I pulled out my phone and look at the time.
Y/n- "Okay since y'all wanna be lovely dovey, I'll leave you too be. Meet back here in 2 hours."
Lila- "Okay!"

Now where should I go...hmm I'll go too Jersey. They have comics and clothes and  it's just a good store. As I walked along the racks I came across this cool sweatshirt. (You decide how it looks).

I then felt eyes staring at me. I kept staring at the sweatshirt scared too look up. Then moved my eyes too the ground. In the corner of my eye I saw someone's feet. I started to scoot too my left away from the feet. They started to move closer too me. Okay I'm scared. I should have told Lila I was so happy she was my bff and I didn't mean it when I told her she was insane!! Oh lord help!! Then i suddenly felt someone's hand on my chin as they lifted my face up too look at them. My eyes grew wide as I was met face to face with a boy. He looked my age. He had beautiful died light hair, with big blue eyes and the cutest smile. He stared at me lovingly.

"Hey"
Y/n- "H-hey"
I couldn't quite focus. What is happening. Who is he? Do I know him?
Y/n- "u-um" is all I could get out of my mouth as I felt like I was falling in a trance as he stared at me. He then looked like he noticed what he was doing. His eyes grew wide and his face started to blush a beautiful light red.
"IM SORRY!!" He said as he jumped back and bowed.
Y/n- "I, uh-" He then looked back up at me and you could tell he was sorry. It was kinda cute.
"I'm really sorry, I couldn't help it" he started rambling. "It's just, I saw you and something came over me and I got a feeling that I've never had and i don't know!! I got lost in the moment and-"
I put my hand over his mouth.
Y/n- "Its all okay, I understand. Happens too all of us right?" I giggled after.

I felt a smile form under my hand. I slowly removed my hand from his mouth. His smile was beautiful. It melted my heart as I just stood there staring at him. I couldn't look away. Neither could he.