flowers - c.jh

type: fluffsummary: y/n has a condition where flowers grow from her body and Jongho thinks its beautiful

type: fluff
summary: y/n has a condition where flowers grow from her body and Jongho thinks its beautiful.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"You freak"

"You're ugly"

"Don't touch me you freak"

"Eww whats wrong with you"

Everyday thats what Y/N heard she was bullied because of her stupid condition.

She hated it she wish she could rip out those flowers around her body but when she tried it would just hurt her.

She walked into school with her hood on as people side eyed her from their lockers. She felt a stare on her as she looked up she saw a boy with black hair.

She walked into her class sitting in the corner by the window. "Welcome back kids meet are new student Choi Jongho" Y/n looked up seeing the same boy from the hall.

"Um you can sit there" The teacher said pointing at the chair in the back. "Y/n take your hood off now, how much times do I have to tell you" The teacher shouted.

Y/n pulled her hood down showing dark colors on the side around her ear and two grey roses tied around her wrist.

"Freak" One of the girls shouted, y/n didn't react she was used to it by now but it still hurt her.

It wasn't her fault for having that condition why did she have to go through all of this.

She felt eyes on her she turned around and made eye contact with the boy named Jongho. She waited for the rude comment to come out of his mouth but it never came.

"Switch me spots" Jongho asked the boy sitting next to Y/N, the boy just nodded and switched spots.

"Hey" Jongho said making her eyes widen "h-hi", " Your roses are beautiful where did you get them" He asked touching the petals of the black and wine red roses making Y/n flinch.

"I-" She was cut of by the girl in front of them "they grow out of her she's a freak look at her" She said making Y/n lean back in her chair 'there goes trying to make new friends'

"Oh really?" He asked looking towards Y/n "yes" She nodded her head making Jongho smile "they're beautiful don't let people tell you otherwise okay" He smiled touching her petals on the roses of her hand, he looked up with a smile seeing Y/n blush.

~•~

I kinda want to make a part two of this but idk yet.

I hope you enjoyed this ♡