Happy thanksgiving

Sasha finally pulls up and comes busting in the store and she looks around and doesn't see anything and comes closer to me and I look in the direction of the box's and say behind there she walks in that direction and turns right back round. She looks at me and goes girl what the fuck is she doing here. I look at her and say if I knew I would have told you that but you know as much as I know and get this there's another girl that applied here and yes we know her and they know each other and they're friends. She looks and me and goes no there's no way. I nod my head yep her and Jennifer are friends and Jennifer told her we were hiring. She hasn't said a word to me it's all good I'm not loosing my job as long as she don't say shit to me but I do know we will never be on the same schedule. We go back around the counter and watch all of them stock and work the floor. Then the Manager comes around and says great I need to talk to you in the back now. We go around to the back and she's like the good news I have is that you both are now store managers you will be handling everything from this day forward. I will no longer be here I moving to another store this store now belongs to you two take care of it the owner asked who I recommend and I picked yall so for the love of god don't make a liar out of me. We get excited and try not to be extremely loud she gives us the run down and hands us keys and she grabs a box and has Sasha grab another and tells us to enjoy the extra pay.  We walk her out to the car and tell her bye. Im thinking about sending the new hires home early so we can redo the office and file all the paperwork we need done. She smiles and says sounds like a plan we go in there's about an hour till we close so we tell the hires they can leave in about 20 minutes when they finish the task they are working on. The time passes and we close early and clean up and head to the back. We get there and there's a small box on the desk and it says Sasha&Jazmyne we open it and it's two name plates for the door. We get excited all over again then there's a knock on the door we panic cause everyone should be gone I get up and look and it's Kennedy I roll my eyes mentally and say yes? (If you didn't know by now by now the new hire was Kennedy) she says I'm just here until graduation I need the money I don't want any drama or for it to be awkward between us in the workspace. I laugh in her face like girl you not gonna mess with my money I wasn't even worried about you you're the one still pressed. She smiles and say thanks didn't want it to be awkward. I watch her leave then lock the door I walk back to the office and when I walk in Sasha goes " I don't want and drama or for it to be awkward" mimicking her I laugh and say the nerve of that girl. She doesn't even know That I know Jennifer I still think that's weird but that is most definitely not my business cause baby ima mind my business. We sit and it's going to be a minute filing these papers so we move the desk around first so that they are facing each other and then we add our name plates to the desk and then get to work my phone goes off.

Adrian😌- Could you please come open the door and let us in?

I think to myself Us? I grab the key and walk towards the door and smile because it Adrian and Antonio I smile because Sasha gonna be so happy. I unlock the door and open it they come in and I see bags I get excited because they brought Chinese food I lead them to the back and let them walk in first they pull up chairs and Sasha smiles and instead of just accepting that they came to be with us and brought us food this mf looks at them and goes wait what were y'all doing together y'all not friends. Adrian laughs and goes we were minding our business and ran into each other and I invited him to come along cause Jazmyne told me y'all were staying late so I wanted to bring food. Antonio looks at her and goes well yea what he said she frowns and goes don't be picking up on his his lingo you tell me you was minding your business ima punch you. I laugh and say hush it don't matter why they together all that matters is this Chinese food and this paper work. She says whatever and we eat talk and finish up the paperwork. It's about eleven when we finish and we're closing up we sit in the parking lot for about five minutes and talk before we go our separate ways I kiss Adrian and tell him I'll text him when I make it home. I get to the house go in I'm too tired to shower so I change out of my outside clothes and get into bed and text Adrian that I made it. I get into bed and set an alarm for 6 so I can shower and get ready.