𝟤: joining the team

(𝘢 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘯'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷)

"hey tibbles." jesse said as we all came into his office.

"yeah team?"

"what do ya know about rizzo monroy?" fulton asked. we've been trying to find out who she was so that we could get her and that russ kid on the team.

i really wanted to see her again.

she never called me.

"rizzo monroy rings a bell, phenomenal player from detroit; rumored to be one of the best of the decade. clocked 1.3 seconds blue line to blue line. insane skill, strength and agility on the ice, she's never misssed a shot in her life. she was recruited to join you guys but didn't because her friend wasn't selected." tibbles answered.

"she's that good." goldberg scoffed.

"you saw her moves at the court, she is that good." jesse defended.

"oh trust me, she is." tibbles replied. "watch her tapes, you'd be amazed that that's her on the ice." he said as he pulled out a crate of tapes.

we took it to bombay's office and started watching every single one. by the end of the last tape, we were gaping. throughout each tape, she'd singlehandedly annihilate teams. knocking the strongest players off of their feet, getting past any goalie. she really did never missed a shot.

"wow, what a chick." i blurted out. fulton smirked at me.

"portman gots a crush?" he asked. for some reason i got uncomfortable there.

sure, she was amazing and beautiful but crushes can lead to commitment and that isn't in dean portman's vocabulary.

"pffft no..." i break eye contact.

"mhm." julie and connie chuckled.

"hey guys, i got an idea. i'll be right back." conway said and ran out of the office.

(𝘳𝘪𝘻𝘻𝘰'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷)

i blew bubbles as hector, diego, russ, james and i were heading to joanne's for breakfast. i was chewing gum to possibly settle down my hunger.

"aye rizzo, ¿alguna vez llamaste a ese decano?" diego asked in spanish. (trans: aye rizzo, did you ever call that dean dude?)