49

It's been a while.

I'm in junior year now and I have a boyfriend too. No its not Jax, turns out he did like me though.

I had said no, I didn't see him that way. We stopped speaking after that and it was now just he and Noelle.

Everything came to a stand still at a weird point, I never really got closure. Perhaps it's better I didn't.

And Paxton is in senior year. He and Zoe are the happiest I've ever seen them, I hoped he would have felt the same but he hadn't. We never really spoke again, I'm not surprised. I had anticipated it to be that.

People drift apart, and that's what paxton and I were.

People.

I blamed him for a lot of things, hurting me, pushing me away but perhaps it were for the best. Not all stories have happy endings, like mine and Paxton's.

There's been a lot of people that have entered my life and even less that have stayed. But I wouldn't have had in any other way.

All good things come to an end, some sooner than others and this was one of those things.

Maybe it was me, maybe I had gone about it in a way I shouldn't have even so, he was merely a memory. A good one, but a memory even so.

Here's to Monty and I, heres to a bright future, heres to us.

...

The end.

This really isn't how I had anticipated the ending of this book to be but you can evidently tell i wasn't enjoying this book as much as I used to.

Maybe I'll do a sequel? But not an Instagram one but then again we'll see.

Thank you for all the love and support, I love you all endlessly.

Sorry if anyone is disappointed, all the love.

-SFW x