iop

today was my first day of physical therapy i very much didn't want to go but if it wasn't for my caring husband i wouldn't have gone

today i did a few simple exercise, i took some pictures with supporters and they wished i got better . i did some stretching waiting for my dad to come today my dad wanted to see so he said he would come get i haven't seen my mommy in a while we only ft so i was happy to visit julian and his girlfriend was having a baby so they moved out gabbie always visit me at back at my house .
me and dad just pulled out to the house and he have to help me out the car , i hated this wheelchair but i loved the attention haha .

as i wheeled my way in the house i smelt my mom amazing cooking i loved when my mom cooked it smelt like heaven due to me almost going to heaven i know what the smell is .

i couldn't go upstairs and i wasn't gonna make my dad carry me or my wheelchair up the stairs i decided to vibe out in the family room .

me and gabbie watched tv and talked my little sister my bestie is becoming a teenager she already got a boyfriend oh there the cutest thing ever . julian called us so it like we're all together again . i missed living with my family as we sit at the table and say grace i recollect the memories of us first moving the time i met bronny all the day i had my brother hold me when bronny messed up me and the girl little play dates .

we ate dinner and watched out favortie movies dad and mom went upstairs they fell asleep gabbie went to sleep and i called bronny to talk to bentley bronny said he will pick me up for physical therapy tomorrow at 3 i didn't want to go but i thought about all the good things about the hopefully outcome was ready to be out this wheel chair we are a few weeks from knowing if i could i walk again 12 more sessions to go & 2 doctors appointment.

i felt positive about the situation i couldn't sleep thinking about all the stuff i could do like play basketball with bronny travel i finally laid down and went to sleep .

i didn't proof read sorry . 💓💓💓💓