Chapter 11

AN: Here we go again! This is shaping up to be more of a short story/Novella.

*WARNING* Mature Content Ahead

Callie POV

I believe Fiona when she says that she didn't know that Chris was involved in the robbery that killed my Dad. I believe that Chris would keep something like that away from Fiona.  What I don't know what to believe is who Chris really is and if he is using me. Was that even his first illegal activity? Were crime sprees a regular thing? 

It doesn't seem like it. He owns his own business and he takes pride in it, I don't think he would've gotten this far being a criminal. Unless that is how he got the money to start his business in the first place. I just have a hard time reconciling the Chris I thought I knew, with this new side of him. He always seemed like he had his life together. He was responsible, dependable, thoughtful, hot, an amazing kisser and...

No, no dirty thoughts. I need to focus. Mom is right, I need to go to the source to find out what really happened. But I'm scared that if he is lying that I'd fall for it. I want so desperately for there to be a good reason for him to be driving that car. But I also can't believe that he helped those people kill my dad. Yeah he didn't pull the trigger, but he drove them away to their freedom. Ugh, I am getting nowhere. 

I decide to take a shower to clear my head. As the hot water loosens my muscles, I think back to the last time Chris drove to campus to take me on a date. 

-Flashback-

"I'm going to the Library, I'll see you in a few years. That's how long it's gonna take me to get this paper done. And Don't even get me started on the notes for my anatomy test." 

Fiona just rolls her eyes at my theatrics, "I'm going to do my next paper on the effects of brain damage. You can be my main subject."

"Har, har. Don't forget to hang a sock on the door in case things get heated with Jay."

"Callie!"

 Fiona's face turns bright red at the mention of her and Jay, her project partner that will be coming by to get some work done. Oh yeah, and she has a major crush on him. I laugh as I slam the door shut just before a shoe hits it. 

I hurry to the library to get started on my research. Chris asked me on a date and I had about 30 minutes before he'll get here. I set up my spot and get to work.

I am in between bookshelves, engrossed in my reading when someone moves my hair off my shoulder, fingers brushing against my neck. Startled, I jump 3 feet in the air before hearing a familiar chuckle. Turning around I punch Chris in the shoulder for scaring me.

"I'm sorry Cals, it was too easy." He said, with a boyish grin on his face.

I wrap my arms around him and bury my head in his chest, inhaling his scent. 

"Hey, what's wrong?" Chris asked, concern in his voice.

"I just missed you." I say.

His arms tighten around me before he pulls away.

"I missed you too. Now what do you say we start our date?"

"Let's go. I hope you planned to feed me, 'cause I am starving."

Chris takes me to this little corner Italian deli. It's nothing fancy, just basic counter and tables. Simple, because who cares about decor when you have sandwiches this good? The owner, Mr. Caruso, stops by our table and chats with us, making sure we enjoyed everything. I have to bring Fiona here, she would love it. But what if Mr. Caruso remembers me and asks about Chris? How would I explain that to Fiona? 

I shake my head at the thought and look up to see Chris looking at me with a small smile on his face.

"You ready to go?" He asks.

"Ooh, there's more?!"

"You know I can go all night." Chris wiggles his eyebrows at me.

"Stop! What if Mr. Caruso heard you?" I whisper yell at him.

Chris pulls me close to his side and whispers in my ear, "He'd expect nothing less of me with such a beautiful woman by my side."

I scoff and push him away, but I can't wipe the smile off of my face as we head to his car. 

We end up back at the look out Chris took me too the first time he took me out for fro-yo. It's a secluded little ridge, so we are all alone. As I get out of the car, I see thousands of starts painted across the night sky. It is breathtaking. Chris pulls the same blanket out of his car and we settle on it, snuggled up to each other. 

"This is perfect. Thank you." I say as I turn to kiss Chris. 

It is slow and sweet, conveying the emotions swirling around in us. The kiss quickly turns sensual as he nudges me to lay down, covering my body with his. My hands go everywhere they can reach on his body like I can't get enough. Chris grinds himself on me, my hips responding on their own as we dry hump like horny teenagers. I pull back and breathlessly ask if we can take this to the car. I don't really want to be caught with my pants down. At least in his car, we can lock the doors.

We hurry to his backseat, moving the front seats up to make more room. Our lips meet again, as we start taking our own pants off.  After some awkward maneuvering, he's got the condom on and I straddle him and lower myself slowly onto him. We both moan at the feeling of being connected as I started moving. 

Chris kisses down my neck, across my chest, pausing to free my left breast from it's confines. I moan rather loudly when he places an open mouth kiss on my nipple before sucking, biting then licking too soothe it. I pick up my pace and we start kissing again, sloppy open mouth kisses, stealing each others breath away. I shift slightly and his length hits the sweet spot in me. He has both of my breasts out and he is taking his time with each one, before going to the other. 

"Fuck baby." Chris groans sexily.

He continues paying attention to my breasts and thrusts up, holding it there. This new deepness and his licking and sucking bring me to my peak.

"Chris," I moan, "I'm gonna cum." 

I cry out as the delicious sensation takes over my body. My walls squeeze him as I ride out my orgasm. I stop moving and lean against him, my body spent. Chris takes over and pumps himself in and out of me. The aftershocks of my orgasm, and his sexy moan as he empties himself into the condom push me over the edge again.

When we are done, we sit next to each other, trying to catch our breath. 

"Shit." I say, struggling to put my girls back in my bra.

"You fucked me senseless."

"That was all you baby."  Chris said, before leaning over and kissing me.

"I love you Callie."

"I love you Chris."

-End of Flashback-

I finish my shower, and dress in my comfiest pj's. Though sleep doesn't come easy as Chris invades my thoughts. When I finally do sleep, I have a nightmare about that horrible night. Only this time, I'm inside the store, watching as my dad gets shot. And Chris is the one pulling the trigger with an evil grin on his face.

After an hour of trying to go back to sleep, I give up. Picking up my phone, I see it is 3:43 am. Despite the hour, I am filled with a new determination. I know what I have to do.

AN: I finally update! I decided to cut myself some slack on this story. Thanks for coming back!

I wonder what Callie decided to do.

Image Credit: https://steemitimages.com