1 // 𝐙𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐈𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐘?

𝕬 woman was falling down from the sky & Then Boom! She hit the hard concrete floor. Meanwhile, josuke was just passing by and noticed an unconscious lady laying down on the hard concrete floor. Josuke decided to check up on the unconscious lady to check if she was still alive or deceased.

“Lady, are you okay?” A stupid question josuke asked, knowing that she was unconscioused after all. Josuke placed both of his index and middle finger on the side of the lady's neck to checked if there was any pulse but there wasn't.

Josuke went to the lady and used crazy diamond to heal her but there was still no pulse. Yikes she ded.

"I can't do shit. The least thing I can do to help her is give her a proper burial & search for her family." Josuke disappointingly stated. Before he can do anything, The lady opened her eyes causing Josuke to lose his shit.

'Holy shit! It's a zombie!' josuke panickly thought as a wave of fear washed him over. Before josuke could run away, The lady grabbed his arm. Fearing for his life, he tried to get out of the lady's grip but she was wouldn't even budge one bit.

"Jeidnek jwibdkw?" The lady asked in sorrowful tone. Josuke wasn't familiar with the languagge she was speaking so he gave her a confused look.

"I'm sorry zombie lady, but I don't know what you're talking about. Now kindly let go of my arm." Josuke pleaded as the lady just giggled in response.  Silly lady, She forgot her home was destroyed! and now she's in a different planet with a different language. Instead of letting him go, She pulled him closer and connected her plump lips with his. Well fuck.

The mabians, her kind, if they kiss someone, they can learn the language they were speaking and they can gain a new ability from them.

(Like u kno same with starfire shenanigans if she kiss someone yada yada except I added something.)

Josuke was shocked as heck. A pretty zombie lady was kissing him. A. Pretty. Zombie. Lady. Just. Kissed. Him. He's gonna turn into a zombie soon!

"Greetings, I am (y/n) (l/n). I'm from mutopia. My planet was invaded by raiders and is now destroyed. So is it fine if this becomes my new home?" (Y/n) naively asked josuke who's still freaking out about what happened earlier. Not only worrying about that his first kiss was stolen by a weird zombie lady, he was also worrying about turning into a zombie soon!

"You can't just act like nothing happened after you kissed me! Besides you're not supposed to kiss someone you just met, okay?! don't pull that shit again!" josuke scolded the lady as he looked away trying to hide his flustered face.

"Apologies, I didn't want to intentionally do that. I only did it because my kind will adapt something new if you connect your lips with other type of species'. It'll never happened again." (Y/n) stated her apology in the most formal way to josuke.

"Anyways, The names Higashikata josuke." Josuke introduced himself, still trying to act cool  infront of her.

"Are you perhaps a stand user?" Josuke asked (y/n) in pure curiosity. If what you've stated earlier is true, then perhaps you've gained a stand or were you a stand user in the very beginning?

"I am standing right now. Does that makes me a stand user?" (Y/n) confusingly replied to his question whilst tilting her head on the side a little.