Jealousy part 1/ kurooxfemale reader

Hey so I just wanted to say I hope you in joy the story and sorry for making to 2 parts I got carried away also sorry for any grammar mistakes

You and the captain of your schools volleyball team had know each other for a couple years now and during those years you guys became best friends you always had feelings for kuroo but you thought that he just wanted to be friends so you never thought to make it anything more

Just another day of class your walking through the hall way you see kuroo you felt your heart drop to the floor it was like some one had stepped on it you see kuroo and some girl making out in the hall way, a wave of anger fell over you, you had so much anger and didn't know what to do with it,

As you walk to class you feel a big hand grab your hand it was Kuroo
"Hey y/n wanna meet up after school" he grins at you,you snatch your hand away from him and say "hmmhh how bout you go ask the girl you was just swapping cooties with " you snicker sticking your tongue out and walking away kuroo with a dumb founding look scratching his head at the caty remark "wonder what's wrong with y/n"

As you sit in class HEATED (sorry for the slang 😂) because you saw kuroo kissing that b*tch you know that you guys aren't official but come on you couldn't help but be mad you sit there distraught not knowing what to do.

After the school day was over you walk over to where you schools volleyball team played " im only here for kenma " you mumble to yourself as you enter the building you walking over to kenma you and kenma had been good friends ever since kuroo introduced you guys a couple years ago he didn't know about the tiny crush you had on kuroo.You  sit there chatting with kenma until kuroo walks over you quickly get up before he can finish "hey y/n why were you ignoring m-" you stomp away "kenma do you know why y/n Chan is mad at me"
"You probably did something to piss her off you are pretty annoying sometimes"
"Hey your so mean " kuroo Pouts.
"
That day nekoma had a practice game with fukurodani

Time skip

After the game ended kuroo run up to you "hey y/n I did pretty good don't you think" you roll your eyes at the tall fellow kuroo sighs "what the hell did I do to y/n" the always full of energy bokuto runs over to you guys "hey hey hey what's up y/n and kuroo" you roll your eyes bokuto looks at kuroo confused " what happened to y/n chan" he says, kuroo irritated from you ignoring him all day he says " what did I do to you y/n your so stubborn sometimes I can't stand you" he's says quickly regretted his words with anger you grab bokuto and plant a kiss on his lips as you pull away all you can see is a blushing bokuto " um y/n I uh I- " he rubs the back of his head confused "now how does that feel kuroo" you go running out the gym ass a tear run down your face, he goes running after you,after running for what felt like miles you finally stop you feel a hand grab your wrist "y/n I'm sorry I don't know why your so mad" "because you replaced me" your scream tears rolling down your face " Kuroo I liked you I liked you a lot" you wimped out trying to hold in your tears but falling miserably kuroo is shocked,kuroo wipes your tears "y/n I've liked you for years I just never thought you felt the same" you smash your lips into his, his hand slowly rowning to your butt this makes you flinch kuroo takes this time to slip his tongue inside your mouth roaming every single part of your mouth you guys separate gasping for air a String of spit connecting the two of your mouths "y/n you know you really get on my nerves kissing bokuto like that" hey well you kissed that girl in the hall " well she forced me so that different " " you still going to pay y/n Chan" he swiftly pick you up and starts walking to his house.

Hey guys this is my first time writing so don't be to mean I will make a part 2 that's where it get ✨spicy✨ hope you in joy