The christening and a wedding?

Zhia's POV

I was standing here near the altar when the church door opened. It was close pa kasi when I made lakad to the altar hand in hand with may poging boyfie, syempre I made it clear to 'B' that I ahve to be partners with my boyfie coz kasalanan nya why I don't have oras na to him.

Anyways moving forward, as the pinto of the church opened I was astonished at the gorgeous lady standing alone with her head half bowed to the ground. As the wedding singer started to sing she slowly made angat her head. My jaw dropped upon seeing her, though her face is slighty covered by her veil you cannot deny how gorgeous she is with her long trailed white halter gown with gold embroidery and a veil with gold detailing to match with it. She is carrying a bouquet of white and gold roses with pearls and bead detailing. I always know that she is so pretty but I can't believe that she can get prettier. Gosh I am so inggit na talaga, her wedding is dream come true for ladies. From the church to the gowns and the reception golly tingin pa lang you know na talaga pinag effortan at pinag gastusan, and you wouldn't notice na rush ang lahat ng prep nito ha! Hmmm I am so inggit na talaga. *POUT*

BRIDE's POV

inhale exhale

wooooohhhhh

NERVOUS

That is an understatement of what I am feeling right now. To tell you honestly I wasn't expecting this kind of feeling, I admit that i was just forced to do this. I forced to get married this way, although the wedding was rushed I must admit that I can't help but be mesmerized at how breath taking the church is. Even the our attires is beyond gorgeous.

When the church door opened revealing me to the crowd, I can't help but be over whelmed at how they look and reacted. Their reaction made me feel like I'm the most beautiful bride they've ever seen.

As I stride alone towards the altar, I can't help but smile upon seeing my groom. Noon pa man inaamin ko na gwapo sya but I must admit that I never thought na may mas iga gwapo pa sya. Coz honestly speaking super gwapo nya ngayon. Mukha syang prinsipe sa suot nya, and I feel at awe when he beamed me that dazzling smile.

Konting kembot na lang at nasa altar na ako. Nararamdaman ko na naman ang sobrang nerbyos, alam kong napilitan lang ako pero nakapag desisyon  na ako. Nakapag desisyon na ako para sa anak ko, para sa anak namen.

As I was at the bottom step of the stairs to the altar, sinalubong na ako  ng groom ko.

"You look gorgeous mahal ko, the gown suits you well." - groom

"Ewan ko sa'yo, ngayon mo pa nakuhang mambola kung kelan may anak na tayo" - nahihiya kong sagot

"Hindi ako nambobola mahal ko, nuon hangang ngayon alam mong ikaw ang pinaka maganda babae sa buhay ko. You look drop dead gorgeous and sexy in that dress, and I can't wait to see you out of that dress later" - he teasingly said

" Ay naku, tigil tigilan mo nga ako! sexy ka jan eh mukha nga akong butete sa fitted na gown ko. Kitang kita na ang baby bumps ko oh. At anung can't wait to see you out that dress yang pinag sasabi mo ha? Buntis na ako gusto mo pang umisa ha?"-  bugnot na sagot ko