"These feelings are odd."

Start from the beginning

- "In your dreams, Guido." - Leone rolled his eyes sarcastically, leaning against the wall.

Mista furrowed his eyebrows at Leone's uncalled remark, with both hands on his hips, he clicked his tongue at him before finally responding- "Watch your mouth, you goth-freak. You have no right to be speaking when your ass isn't ass plump as mine." - He then grinned cockily.

- "Shut up. You all, hurry up or else I'll beat your stupid faces, little stronzi.." - Abbacchio grumbled on his way out of the room, slamming the door coarsely.

The tall man then closed his eyes, letting out an exhausted huff. He decided to head to Bucciarati's room upon not finding himself comfortable in the room he was just in- He wearily approached the door, giving it a few knocks before gripping the doorknob and mindlessly entering the room without permission. - "Bucciarati, are you-"

Oh my.. Leone's eyes shot wide open, since he was now glaring at his semi- naked capo. His eyes caught themselves on the man's torso, paying close attention to his chest which was artistically coated with what he thought was a beautiful tattoo, following his shoulders, collarbones and oh-so beautiful hips. He had to admit that the body in front of him was truly.. tempting. However, alas to our perverted little Leone, he didn't have enough time to visually admire his capo, as he heard a quiet chuckle from the other, which shot right through his heart, causing it to palpitate and snap him back to reality.

- "Ah, Abbacchio.. I bring my apolo-" - Bruno didn't manage to finish his own sentence as Abbacchio swiftly shut the door. Pacing down the hallway- to the staircase and hurriedly walking downstairs.

The man couldn't bring himself to believe how embarrassing he seemed while letting himself shamelessly stare the other down for a good moment- as if he was really interested in seeing him half-naked.. (which he possibly was huh? though he hasn't found that out yet and would most likely hate to admit it if he did.)
Shaking his head, he placed one hand to cover his blush-scattered face, grumbling through heavy sighs of embarrassment. - "You didn't have to act so weird about it,, cazzo."

You really should have expected it, too, Leone.

After a few moments, as if nothing ever happened,, Bucciarati exited his room, now fully clothed. Checking his clock one more time, he decided to take a quick peek to see if his little troublemakers were done with clothing themselves. Knocking on the door a few times, he waited for an affirmative reply - (not repeating the same mistake Leone has made) and upon hearing a loud "Come in!" supposedly from Narancia- he twisted the doorknob and pulled the door open.
The sight was, surprisingly, not that bad. It seemed that Fugo had managed to force Narancia and Mista into their suits, which Bruno inwardly thanked him for- However, while being busy with them, he'd completely forgotten about himself, since he was still in his casual clothes. Though, he couldn't blame him. He must've had enough meltdowns while dealing with these both already.
Moving his sight onto Giorno, who was still in his bathrobe, the capo
cocked an eyebrow in confusion.

-"Giorno. Don't tell me you just came out of the shower." - The capo eyed the boy strictly, expecting a valid excuse as to why he wasted all the time in the world in the bathroom.

Giorno proceeded to comb his hair without bothering to make eye contact with the boss, the brush smoothly glided along locks of golden strands of hair, sticking off of it satisfyingly- " Scusa. You see, my hair requires lots of special care, and I'd like to give it all the time it needs.. for the sake of keeping it the way you've always seen it."

Bucciarati's expression seemed to have cleared at Giorno's response,, since the boy was right. And who was he to scold him? His hair wasn't as long as his. - "Please hurry up. You're only left with fifty five minutes."

Giorno didn't respond.

Mista and Narancia have already climbed onto the bed by the moment. Mista pulled his phone out of his pocket and held it horizontally on his lap
as the other sat up closer to him. Of course, they were going to play a game, which would seem somewhat funny to other people, but not to the family who knew exactly how good it is to keep these two distracted.

Fugo, cursing under his breath and unbuttoning his shirt made his way to the bathroom with a few towels latched onto his arm and shut the door behind him.
You could then hear sounds of belt rattling and him unzipping his pants in a hasty manner, preparing to take an aggressive piss.

The capo stood still for a moment, a heavy huff escaped his lungs as he gave his boys a last glance before ensuring himself that they would get fully ready in time and finally exiting the room.

Abbacchio was sitting at the table, sipping his favourite cup of tea as he observed the busy road from outside the window. The amount of cars could be excused since it wasn't a weekend, thus, plenty of people were heading home from the end of their shift. However, the busy traffic didn't bother him as much as the awkward incident that happened between him and his capo a little earlier. He found it strange and- irritating.. to some extent. Since to this particular moment, the man couldn't realise why he reacted so oddly. Why did he have to put himself in such uncomfortable situation if it could've been avoided by a simple 'Sorry.' Why did he walk into his room without given permission at the first place? And why in the fucking hell was Bucciarati's body so hot?

- "Leone."

The man froze as his heart skipped a beat. Yet again, the nervousness has perceived him for a reason he didn't know. The one he didn't want to know. The one he would eventually loathe to admit.

- "I'm glad you're ready. We have a bit more than half an hour, though. Mind if I join you at the table?"

-"No, not at all."

...