"These feelings are odd."

Narancia was sitting on the couch, staring at the ceiling with his arms folded behind his head. It was probably the first time he was that calm and pensive. Mista was sitting beside him, his arms wrapped around a small, white cushion as he was focused on the TV program that was on. Giorno and Fugo were leaning against the wall, right beside an open window, engaged in their own calm conversation. And lasty, Abbachio.. He was resting in his armchair and listening to- judging by his relaxed expression- a very calm, soothing song. (Though you never know what this edgelord might be bopping to. But- We could have been so good together~ We could have lived this dance forever~)

Overall, the atmosphere seemed to be quite peaceful, with everybody minding their own business. However, the footsteps heard from the outside of the living room seemed to have caught everybody's attention. Distracting them from whatever they were engaged in.

It was Bruno. Standing at the doorframe with a light smile pulled at the corners of his lips, eyeing his team while seeming to be in a suspiciously good mood.

- "Buongiorno! I'm here to inform you that we're going to a fancy restaurant this evening, and I'd like us all to spend good time together, hopefully, without being interrupted by yet another enemy stand user- He trailed off, his friendly smile growing wider before he continued - But you don't need to worry about anything. I've already reserved a table for us, and everything is going to be kept under control by my trusted acquaintances. Though, all I'm asking you to do is dress decently and behave. Understood? .. - The joyful expression was momentarily replaced with a strict look. Since the man acknowledged how much
nuisance his team can cause within
a bare moment. And, oh did he absolutely hate having to break fights between him.

With a sigh, Bucciarati's face relaxed as he proceeded in a calmer tone- "I don't need arguments between any of you, feel free to ease your mind. After all we've gone through, we deserve a day out, don't we?" - Bucciarati let out a soft chuckle and glanced over at his watch to check the current time. - "Get ready within two hours."

He then quietly walked out of the room, heading upstairs.

- "Oh wow, that was a bit.. unexpected." - Fugo grinned nervously.

- "I know right... Though! We have plenty of time.. so it's perfectly fine." - Narancia replied.

- "We should get ready now,, so we don't up showing up late like last time." - Giorno spoke calmly, casting a look at his friends before walking out of the living room and making his way upstairs.

The others, except Abbacchio, simply followed Giorno while discussing the evening's future events. It took Leone a moment to have Giorno out of his sight, and only then he could peacefully head to his own room.

40 minutes have passed.

- "Goddamnit, Fugo!!- You're choking me! Be fucking careful!" - Narancia growled as he tried to kick his friend away from himself.

- "Shut up, Narancia! Stop pushing me and let me tie the knot, since you can't do it yourself, be grateful I'm doing it for you, you fuckhead!" - Fugo was trying to get ahold of Narancia's tie and tie it properly around his neck, failing repeatedly, since the boy kept bitching and resisting for no damn reason, testing the man's patience.

- "Damn, this is really uncomfortable.." - It wasn't usual of Mista to be wearing a suit, since you'd usually see him in thotty croptops and skinny jeans, however, seeing himself clothed so 'formally' like some type of businessman did mildly turn him on. So he smirked at himself in the mirror, turning his back to it with one hand on his hip and the other gripping his asscheek proudly- "But I sure do look sexy~"