Before the Party

*Bryce's POV from last night*

I'm getting ready for a party that was supposed to be the biggest in social media history. I haven't seen the boys in a long time so I was excited to get there. I threw on some unreleased sway merch,some shorts and a chain and was on my way to Josh and Jaden's house to pre-game.They left sway a while ago but we still hang out almost everyday.

I'm not new to social media fame because I've been in the spotlight since I was 14. I know how to control myself on the internet...most of the time. I have gotten myself into a lot of drama but i always seem to find a way out and to grow from whatever situation i put myself in whether it be accidental or not. I hopped in my car and drove to the house.

I stopped at the store to get some snacks for after the party and saw Josh doing the same thing. I dapped him up and told him I would beat him home. He laughed and continued shopping.

I was listening to juice when I got a call from Blake. He told me that this girl/his friend that I had been eyeing up this whole week was gonna be at this party. I was so excited but nervous because I had followed her a few days ago but never said anything. She is one of the prettiest females i have ever seen. Her name was Cameron,she had brown hair, blue eyes, freckles, but the only downfall was she was still in highschool she was 18 but still in highschool which means a lot of extra drama.

When I got to the house, Jaden's new song "So What" was blasting through the house. The boys who were already there were jamming ,talking ,and eating some pizza. I stopped and grabbed a piece before sitting next to Jaden congratulating him on his new song. We all sat around for a few hours and caught up before ordering an uber to come take us all to the party. I was so excited to meet this girl for the first time.

To Be Continued...