We Can't Help You

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, magick musical trolls easily got sick when thi feel orful cold. Thi wiren't completely immune to sickness until thi get their true colors," Delta remembered that part of the book she brought.

"Well, warm water is not enough. She needs to stay in the hospital until tomorrow for recovery. She'll be fine," said the doctor.

"Oh, thank you so much, doc," King Quincy sighed in relief and thankfully.

"No problem, Your Highness," the doctor bowed confidentially, "You can visit her anytime. She's awake now."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The nurses already sent Aggie to her own Patient's Room. She was resting on her bed with an arm sling around her injured arm.

Just then, the door opened as the leaders came in, happy to see her again

"Aggie!" They exclaimed happily.

"Hey guys!" Aggie greeted back, her voice was a little weak.

Poppy gave her a warm hug, Barb playfully ruffled her hair, and Trollzart patted her head.

"We're so glad you're okay!" Poppy said.

"How are you feeling?" Trollzart inquired in concern.

"Oh, just a little headache, but I'm a little better," Aggie replied.

"You're a one brave troll, Aggie!" Barb chuckled, "I never thought you would save a king like that."

Trollex hovered to the side of Aggie's bed, and showed his concerned face at her, "Aggie, you shouldn't have done that."

"I have too. You're the King of the Techno Trolls. You're too important," the Magic Musical Troll told him.

"No. You're still a kid, Aggie. You shouldn't made sacrifices like that. Besides, you're too important... to me." The Techno Troll placed a hand over Aggie's hand.

Aggie blushed a little when Trollex admitted she's important to him as he blushed as well. He doesn't know what he was saying, but it's true. He didn't ever realize his voice was a little loud for the other leaders to hear what he told Aggie, and it's noticeable Trollex touched Aggie's hand like that as they smiled at each other.

Barb was the one who spoke first when she noticed this moment as she cooed and nudged her elbow at Trollex, "Oooooohhhhhhh, what happened to the two of you these couple of days?"

Trollex quickly yanked his hand from Aggie's, "Nothing! Nothing happened. We just bonded... as very good friends. Right, Agz?"

"Yeah. Good friends," Aggie grinned nervously as she doesn't want anyone to think she and Trollex have sort of a thing.

"Okay then. I won't bother you if you two are just friends," Barb said sarcastically as she whispered to the two, "If something did happened to the two of you, I will find out for sure. I will!" She pulled herself away as she stared at Trollex and Aggie sharply, wanting to keep an eye on them.

Essence then cleared her throat as it's her turn to speak, "Aggie, the doctor said you have to stay in the hospital until tomorrow, so you need to rest."

Aggie nodded without protesting, "I guess so. I hadn't sleep well for a couple of days."

Trollex comforted the gray troll as he combed her hair with his fingers.

"Aww, that's so sweet!"

A voice came from the door as the leaders, Aggie and Beat startled as they saw Cloud Guy slouching at the door.