🌌 Chapter 16 🌌

Start from the beginning

"Come forth, cauldron!!"

The monster groaned in pain as the giant cauldron hit it, knocking it onto the ground. It stood still for a moment, processing it's pain.

"Got it!"

"Awesome Deuce!" The girl exclaimed, patting the male on the back.

"It looks as flat as a pancake! Just like Ace earlier!" Grim laughed, pointing with his paw.

"Can you not?" Ace glared at the cat, putting his hand on his hip in annoyance. "Geez, today's not my day."

"Quit whining you baby." The girl said, rolling her eyes. "Let's not worry about that and head into the mineshaft!"

"Right!"

The monster flinched when it saw the group run into the mines.

"Wait!!"

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

"

Where the heck is it?!" Grim cried, looking around. A small pile of discarded jewel sat behind him "All these stupid rocks look the same!"

"Just keep looking!"

"How the hell are we supposed to tell the difference between a magic crystal and a normal one?" Ace sighed, throwing another one into the pile.

"Don't ask me." The girl huffed, stuffing her pockets with more jewels.

"I think Professor Trein said something about how magic crystal can change color." Deuce said, desperately looking at each jewel.

"How the hell-"

"Wait...did you say changing color?" The girl asked, reaching into her pockets.

"Yeah?"

"I think I picked one up like that when we first entered the mines."

"Are you serious?!" The three males exclaimed. The girl pulled out a small blue crystal. She then showed how it changed to red, then green, then back to blue.

"You had it this entire time?!"

"How was I supposed to know this was what we were looking for?!" She yelled back.

"Well I don't know! Maybe the fact it changes color magically?!" The girl flushed in embarrassment at the red head's words.

"Sh-shut up! I just thought that was normal in this world!" The girl stuttered. "I mean everything else in this damn world do things magically! So a color changing crystal wouldn't have been too weird! Especially since mood rings exist!"

"Wait, what the heck are mood rings?" Deuce asked quietly.

"You-"

"Hands...off!!"

The group froze as they heard a loud roar echo through the tunnels.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, most of y'all are such cute shorties! I'm honestly jealous, I wanna be short too T-T

But hey! I'll be glad to give everyone shorter than me all the headpats in the world!

Wait...why are you running away?

COME BACK HERE AND LET ME GIVE YOU LOVE!!! YOU DESERVES THE PATS!!

...

Anyway, the ring thing is my sudden headcanon I came up with. That mood rings aren't really a thing? Like they still are but they're called something completely different, and that only magic crystals can change color by itself. So TW's mood rings are actually rings with special magic crystals that are intuned with the wearer's emotions, thus changing to color to determine the emotion.

So like if you wear one when mad, it turns red, blue for sad, green for envy, pink for love, etc. The shade and saturation matters too, as the more bright the crystal is, the more big the emotion is.

An example: say you wear the ring and have a deep and passionate love for someone (*cough* me with all the boys-*cough), then the ring will shine a very bright pink. If it's a more soft pink then it's innocent love, if it's more magenta then it means you love them on a more intimidate level.

How the ring shows emotion is just as complicated as how real emotions are, so most don't wear them.  Since many believe it would; be more cut and dry, and others don't want their emotions opened. There are still some who wear it for the sake of others knowing, like say they can't express their emotions that well but want to. The ring is perfect for them!

...did I seriously just explained in detail a sudden headcanon I had to explain about a joke scene?...

Yes...yes I did...

Oh! Also! I finally uploaded my oneshot book! Again it's on quotev so if you're curious go check that out, my name on there is the same as here and this story is crossposted there also.

Ace shut the fu-*proceeds to get slapped by Deuce for swearing*
^Placeholder